Help

I will try that m8, just might wait till the weekend as I'm on lates this week plus full of cold so not at my best for patience, lol.

Bear with sore head springs to mind.

I think Digi should just drive up and sort it, there will be tea and biscuits before he heads back, lol

Dutcho;670856 I think Digi should just drive up and sort it said:
I think thats a great idea why diden't he think of that first lol......

when i did mine i pointed the dish south with the aid of a compass,then with my sat meter i just moved it to the right a bit then found thor,hope this helps

I think Digi should just drive up and sort it, there will be tea and biscuits before he heads back, lol

chuck it all in a box, send it down, ill line it all up properly, rebox it and send it back up to you, job done ;)

If LMFAO, means what i think it does then heres one for you "DH" and because you dont appear to be very bright i`ll give you a clue,the second letter stands for head.

Yeah, I think you've missed the whole witty part of the convo m8 ;) I'm sure there was no offence ment.

By the way was the first part D- Donut ?

Donut head ?

im trying to get hold of the manual for your motor m8 as i remember seeing in it something about flashing when turning in one direction and the motor needing to be reset manually, was something along the lines of drive the motor to 0 position using the manual override button then hold in the hidden reset button for 3 seconds

but i cant find a manual lol

well after seeing the team i'm not even gunna bother watching it.

why the he's left martins on the bench is beyond me,why he's playing ameobi as a lone striker is another mystery,he's not even good enough to play with someone yet alone in a lone role against man u......and ask for nicky butt.....wtf is going on with playing him last time he played against manu he never even wanted to play well and applauded they're fans after they tanked us yet again at cardiff.

after this match there'll be a load more people calling for roeders head and who can blame them

krazy

terrible they was although 2-0 to the reds they (reds) must of had at least 20 shots on target,still mackems scraped a 1-0 : shocked2 against the owls what league is that oh ay "The Championship" roflmao,was league Div two once.

Back