Help

Aye but a wins a win and the mags were shocking, 9 man defence nothing going forward till you went 2 nil down.

exactly roeder is as bad souness playing negative football,as soon as we went 1-0 down he should've went back to 4-4-2 but no he waits till nearly the 70th min when they're 2-0 down....infact he should've played 4-4-2 from the start as least if they got beat they got beat trying.

he takes the best player toon of the 1st half off (milner).when duff done nowt all game then when emre went off instead of bringing a 10million pound player on(luque...not class but better than he brought on) he brings on a reserve player in patterson.

ah am gunna shut up now as i can feel my p**s starting to boil now;)

roeder if u ever happen to read this you're a : tosser :

krazy

I did chuckle when I saw good old patty patterson come on, though maybe he picked him out the crowd coz i'd never heard of him, LOL.

Agree with you though he should of played 2 up front from the strat and aleast took a game to man u.

I did chuckle when good old patty patterson came on, he's been a season ticket holder for years and sits behind the beanch in the stands, lol.

Agree you should of player 2 up front from the start and made a game of it.

Aye but a wins a win and the mags were shocking, 9 man defence nothing going forward till you went 2 nil down.

I don't mind getting walloped as long as we gave it a go,what Roeder see's in Ameobi is beyond me and I think Martins is money down the drain he is not gonna make it in the Premiership, probably alright for the Championship but you'll never find out as we're not gonna be there. Oi Oi

Back