Help

Tried that yesterday no joy, just installed 35a for pli4, same thing not installed, getting nowhere, can someone make a backup PLI4 image for me with mgcamd set up and working ?, any chance ?

Regards Finearrow

1.3.8c is available to download from the plugin menu. Im starting to think your image is corrupt id start from scratch with a fresh flash.

1.3.8c is available to download from the plugin menu. Im starting to think your image is corrupt id start from scratch with a fresh flash.

I just reflashed it a few moments ago before trying 35a and 38c, installed from the temp folder but neither cam installed, tried 38c yesterday from the plugin it installed put my
newcamlist but it would not clear channels.

Regards Finearrow

just been having look about some one having the same problem as you telnet and type the following opkg update then opkg install enigma2-plugin-softcams-mgcamd

How would I uninstall a problem cam, at the moment I just delete from folders

Finearrow

just been having look about some one having the same problem as you telnet and type the following opkg update then opkg install enigma2-plugin-softcams-mgcamd

I guess I would have to ftp it to temp folder first, never used telnet

Many thanks for your help

You have to have a file to be able to transfer it. The telnet command tells it to do whatever the command is. In this case, update teh list of available packages and then install mgcamd

You can either use the built in telnet client in windows (after you enable it in Control panel), use a program called putty, or use the telnet aspect of Dream Control Centre.

You have to have a file to be able to transfer it. The telnet command tells it to do whatever the command is. In this case, update teh list of available packages and then install mgcamd

You can either use the built in telnet client in windows (after you enable it in Control panel), use a program called putty, or use the telnet aspect of Dream Control Centre.
Installed from plugin 38c, enabled it in softcams, when I select scrambled channel server dyns address shows on bottom of the screen then picture freezes, mgcamd and this line working perfectly on dm500s

Regards Finearrow

What is teh B value in the mg_cfg?
I hope both receivers are not on with same line simulataneosly.

What is teh B value in the mg_cfg?
I hope both receivers are not on with same line simulataneosly.

I will check B value, no both receivers are not on together, dm500s not conected at the moment, working on the dm800se

Thanks

Yesterday you were using the wrong version.

Do yourself a favour, start afresh with a newly installed image. The exact same one as now but without any possibilities of conflicts considering that you have been manually deleting files.

Please install using telnet command. You will see if there any issues arise.

Yesterday you were using the wrong version.

Do yourself a favour, start afresh with a newly installed image. The exact same one as now but without any possibilities of conflicts considering that you have been manually deleting files.

Please install using telnet command. You will see if there any issues arise.

I started tonight with clean image, no joy

why not try new image openatv 4.0 download mgcamd from the plugins

why not try new image openatv 4.0 download mgcamd from the plugins

OK will try tomorrow night after work, had enough now, the thing is I actually had this working on rats original backup image v11 back in 2012 but cant get it to work now, I guess to get it working on v11 I need to download mgcamd for that image, the plugins wont install on that image.

Thanks everyone for your help so far, wll crack it one night lol

Regards Finearrow

I just reflashed it a few moments ago before trying 35a and 38c, installed from the temp folder but neither cam installed, tried 38c yesterday from the plugin it installed put my
newcamlist but it would not clear channels.

Regards Finearrow

Why are you doing a manual install ?

On OpenPLi you can download 1.3.8

Menu-Plugins-green button

Look through that lot save yourself the hassle and download it from the pli server.

Why are you doing a manual install ?

On OpenPLi you can download 1.3.8

Menu-Plugins-green button

Look through that lot save yourself the hassle and download it from the pli server.

I have tried mate but they will not install, looked in bin & keys folder nothing there regarding mgcamd

Many thanks

Hi Bobby, just flashed the above and scanning now, keep your fingures crossed lol

Regards Finearrow

Hi Bobby all the key files are examples, what do I do with these,Ive put my newcamlist in but no joy

Regards Finearrow

Back