Help

Should there be a softcam.key in the keys folder cos there aint ?, should I have downloaded dreambox keys first before installing mgcamd, just someting I read.

Regards Finearrow

It depends if you want to use keys. You don't want to say if you are.

You also said your config file was fine, it isn't. The error has been pointed out to you several times. Please use the one that is fine as I'm assuming you uploaded the wrong one. If you don't have another one, please say so and we can go from there.

It depends if you want to use keys. You don't want to say if you are.

You also said your config file was fine, it isn't. The error has been pointed out to you several times. Please use the one that is fine as I'm assuming you uploaded the wrong one. If you don't have another one, please say so and we can go from there.

That is the cfg that was installed by the plugin along with the other mgcamd files, only thing I altered was the receiver selection from automatic to dreambox.
As regards to you pointing out errors to me I really dont know what your on about.

You should be using 06. 02 is the the E1 version.

Try these configs. They will work fine for client operation.

Attachments

• Mgcamd configs blank.rar
    1.9 KB · Views: 2
Hi all I'm glad to say its all working fine now, I deleted all the mgcamd keys in keys folder, pasted in my old existing cfg and newcamlist changed box to 6.
Thanks Abu for the file but just beat you to it.

I would like to thank eveybody for all their help with this since last bloody Friday, a result yippyyyy

If only I could get this to work in Rats latest PLI 4 backup image, thats another day :proud:

Back