Help

gourcuff

Inactive User
Reaction score
noob here, need help updating s9 it keeps freezing on sly and signal on receiver is low but on another its full? i've searched and read threads but with so many wares about... which one should i up via null ?

also seller has already upped 2 cccam files, .cfg & .cw - also - mgcamd ignore - replace - newcamd list files ? do i need to back these up or update them too.

---------------------------------------------------------------

right done abit of reading, downloaded guide posted on here but i'm having another problem - opened up stb erom - loaded firm - next, powered up and got STB sdram failed

proper noob here but you only need to tell me once, please advise.

Last edited:
Your first issue is down to your card sharer, if your getting freezing, blocks etc, then you need to look for another or at least trial another to identify if it's really the problem and not a box/feed fault.

Can you please clarify with the second how your doing the firmware flash. From what your saying it seems like your consoling in rather than doing a USB flash upgrade? If you can just confirm the steps it would help us see where your going wrong, or again if its a faulty box.

Cheers

Back