Help ??

dazling

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi all i have finally got my dish setup and recieving some channels (FTA i think)
i am using pli-iolite-dm500-20071230-4014 image but cant seem to find menu to download new cams etc
it only has CCcam 2.0.4 installed weather im wrong or not but i think this cam is used for card sharing,

does anybody know were the download is on this image (i have also tried the gemini image but it kept freezing) or were i can get other cams and were to install them 2 ??

Many thanks

Alright mate glad to see you got everything up.

CCAM can be used for normal viewing....although the version you have has been superseeded by 2.08 ..... have you tried the coloured buttons? usually the one in the far right.....if my memory serves me well ....which i doubt it does lol

i had to update to a new menu have found the download server now which is the best cam to use ??

they all pretty much open the same stuff......i use ccam 2.08 predominantly.....btw install the plugin for hackasat ;-)

they all pretty much open the same stuff......i use ccam 2.08 predominantly.....btw install the plugin for hackasat ;-)

now thats not on my plugins list lol will try to find it elsewere

im still not getting any pay channels only fta ?? any more help ?

The hoohah that we have seen on the cable for new keys and files is like that on satellite every other night exept we don't make so much noise. lol. You probably need a softcam.key which you can download from the top of the pag and install in var/keys. You probably also may want to mention which channels you are trying to open as different channels have different methods.

The hoohah that we have seen on the cable for new keys and files is like that on satellite every other night exept we don't make so much noise. lol. You probably need a softcam.key which you can download from the top of the pag and install in var/keys. You probably also may want to mention which channels you are trying to open as different channels have different methods.

i have installed softcam keys and hackasat keys i am no able to view some of the film channels but not all i would like to be able to view all channels that are able to be viewed if possible.

wat package are you looking for?

19.2e we have premiere...... hotbird you have absat/tps/multivision ......5e you have hustler tv ........thor you have digitv

EDIT: forgot to add did you install the came and the associated cfg file? some images bundle it as a single download, others you need to installl the cam and then the cam config

Last edited:
wat package are you looking for?

19.2e we have premiere...... hotbird you have absat/tps/multivision ......5e you have hustler tv ........thor you have digitv

EDIT: forgot to add did you install the came and the associated cfg file? some images bundle it as a single download, others you need to installl the cam and then the cam config

Yes installed the config file along with CCcam 2.08 i have premiere now was hoping for some sports channels and also channels for sat afternoon football and off course some blue stuff Hustler does not work yet lol

with premiere you should have premiere film channels(about 8 channels),premiere direkt(about 10 ppv channels), sport direkt (3 sports channels), and erotik(2 soft 2 hard and 1 gay if yourinclined that way LOL)

Hotbird you have DIGITV (some film channels and general entertainment) ABSAT (cant remember as i dont really watch it)....TPS a few film channels 1 sport.....Multivision about 5 ppv channels.

Thor you have Digitv ...couple of ppv channels, some normal film channels ...some sport (galaxie i think)...and 1 adult

for football premiere and galaxie sport should show sat afternoon football i think their may be a 1 or to others but i havent checked

I loaded dreambox keys and the Satan's key bundle at the begining to get me started. Load the latest Captains settings or the PET settings if you have not done so already via the Blue button.

Hi all i have finally got my dish setup and recieving some channels (FTA i think)
i am using pli-iolite-dm500-20071230-4014 image but cant seem to find menu to download new cams etc
it only has CCcam 2.0.4 installed weather im wrong or not but i think this cam is used for card sharing,

does anybody know were the download is on this image (i have also tried the gemini image but it kept freezing) or were i can get other cams and were to install them 2 ??

Many thanks

blue button, software management, downloads...

well i think im getting most of what i should now but to be honest i thought i would be getting a lot more than what i am, But then again i only really got it for the saterday afternoon football so im still happy lol

If you tell us what packages you are able to view we could probably tell you if are missing out on anything good.

well i think im getting most of what i should now but to be honest i thought i would be getting a lot more than what i am, But then again i only really got it for the saterday afternoon football so im still happy lol

here is all the packages and where they are...

h**p://en.kingofsat.net/packages.php

you should get premier 19e, tps 13e, some stuff on thor 1w discovery etc, telestar 15w and hispisat 30w. and all the fta stuff.

all with public au's

here is all the packages and where they are...

h**p://en.kingofsat.net/packages.php

you should get premier 19e, tps 13e, some stuff on thor 1w discovery etc, telestar 15w and hispisat 30w. and all the fta stuff.

all with public au's

yup i think im getting all them i am slowing going through them all and making a note of what i get and what i dont ( i must be bored lol)

thanks all for your help so far

Got myself a 7000s a few years ago just to watch the footie on sat, Have to say it paid for itself over the years. Used to get D+ on 19e it was great and Sport TV on 30w. Think they had a contract to show All Chelsea games. Alas all gone now but might be back again in the future. Anyway you gan get a plugin hacksat v8 I use and it updates your keys fron the plugin section. Premier & tps updates. Enjoy and welcome to the Dreambox World, next maybe a 8000..lol

Back