Help with vPlug

vplug doesn't use a standard softcam.key file, but it has an import funtion that can read them,

or you can manually paste the keys into the OpKey editor.

If you see keys appearing in the "DCW" box then vplug is working,

if the screen is still black try a different CSA mode,

if that doesn't work you must have a problem with MDAPI / MediaPortal.

If you can't get vplug to play ball then Snitch/Yankse is now working again with the new rom10 patch:

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/posts/1420757/

I don't use MediaPortal myself, like I said before your best bet is to ask over at the dvbn.

Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Nick, yup got keys showing in "dcw" which may suggest I got a problem with the version of mediaportal or MDAPIfilter. i'll have a play around...let you know how I get on.

Thanks

Hi

Just wanted to say thanks, i have managed to get vplug 2.3.9 to AU,

it was nozzer who solved it for me, firstly my ini file did need changing (the schedule was set to 0 and the vplug.ini AU was set to 0 aswell, so did that, my monitor showed that it recognized a key change (i edited the key to make it incorrect)

it started the process but came up with no k*eys in pid or something like that in the log, so i checked the settings the tick had appeared next to AU the emm, so the program obviously had seen the change and started the AU process but still did not find anything it just carried on in a loop,

so then i unchecked the "AU for this emm" and reselected it, and then it started again but this time it came up with some info about ecm and then in the box above the log where it shows the op 5*D01 and k*ey it showed r*om 10 k*ey system and then came up with emm information in the log and in about a minute found the k*eys but they were incorrect 2 digits were wrong next to each other,

so i checked and found a r*om10 fix dated 29/11 this was a n*agra.mdl file if mem serves, replaced my existing one clicked AU for this emm it went through the process found the correct k*ey and my b*aby tv was back on,

so then i went back into emm.ini and the pid was set to 0080 for alot of the areas, so i did as nozer said checked in the monitor and my emm was 1*f6f i think, any way updated the .ini file and changed it from 0080 to the new value for 5*c01 and 5*d01
went back into dvbviewer while babytv was running changed the key (to make it incorrect) vplug recognized and started the process and came up with the r*om10 system above the log box and found the k*ey automatically

thanks guys!
keeps my baby happy in the b/room!!

vplug now has internal fixes for rom10 and 11 but not for rom7,

but if you replace the included nagrarom7.bin with the latest dreambox / Dbox rom7 fix

you shouldn't get any other update errors.

Back