Teeny

Inactive User
Reaction score
what is the main resort to go to in turkey please anyone got any ideas

xx

i.e. cyprus aiya napa
Turkey ???

Bodrum is another.

I stayed there last year at Hotel Bagelveri, the hotel was ok and the price was right, there was agroup of 12 of us 3 generations.

The food was fantastic, we stayed for 2 weeks and for the first 11 nights I had a different meal from the menu and each one was as nice as the previous evening.

They even did us a shepherds pie one night which wasn't even on the menu.

marmaris is probably the main one. Icmeler is another but not as popular as marmaris..

Pretty much any resort along the south coast is good. Antalya was good.

Went to marmaris 3 years ago and loved it,great water park plenty of bars n cafes, loads of shops,cheap buses to the market etc,would go back again soon

I went to bodrum last year the hotel we were at was nice but we got put in shite rooms that were meant for staff! a bit of comp,aining mind and we were moved. But great people,great food,scortching hot lot's to see and do just be ready to haggle on the markets :)

Hisoranu is meant to be nice, we were looking at going there a few years ago and was also thinking about going this year but going to Bulgaria now :)

been to hisaranou its lovely probs ok for taking the mrs if its a quiet holiday and your just a short dolmus ride away from olu diniz beach!wow stunning beach

went to marmaris last year and loved it as well

Altinkum was a great place lovely food and people, shame the hotel was like faulty towers though, i have also heard that Olu de niz is a great place also. We are thinking of going back this year.

S tear clear of the Yagmar hotel if you go to Altinkum.

Back