Help with TM500 ?

wisbech

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi
My set up is
Fixed (60 cm) satellite dish on hotbird
And I did have DM500s but unfortunately it has gone wrong.
I got up one day I found my DM green light is flashing like mad
I have tried everything with it but I couldn’t get anywhere with it
I have tried to flash with a new image by the null modem cable by dream up but it keeps saying uploading and nothing going throw and tried some other programmes but t I get the same result because the green light keeps flashing the pc cant recognised the box of course I have tried via the network but nothing again
Anyway I came to a conclusion it’s a hardware problem and not software
I was so upset because that means I cant connect to the sharing server any more and I will lose out
Luckily I had a spare box I used to have before I bought my DM
And this box is technomate 3300 yes I know only FTA can be watched on this box because hasn’t got Ethernet Interface But it’s better than nothing
Any way 2 days ago I was looking on eBay to buy another DM and by chance I have seen that technomate made new receivers like TM550/600 similar to DM500sI was so happy to see that
since then I have been reading aboutTM500 a lot and I found this forum and I found this forum very helpful
well done for every one put work into this forum and I hope you will keep it up

by the way I am looking to buy TM500 soon and I been reading a lot about it and I started to understand the way it works but the only thing I cant understand
How to add c line in cc-cam?
Thanks

Last edited:
you can either FTP into your config file, and edit and save the file, or you can use the receivers 'miniweb' which has an interface you copy your C: line into, on your PC, and click save

Back