help with infinity usb and nagra please

mirza

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi ppl i just wanted know i am trying to run my infinity usb phoenix on my vista was working but i had to restore my computer so getting it to work again could someone tell me what the bits per second would be in device manager please thanks? as i am getting this error message in nagra when reading

Opening of COM1 was successful
Reset failed
Error reseting card, ATR string invalid
Closing of COM1 was successful

hi ppl i just wanted know i am trying to run my infinity usb phoenix on my vista was working but i had to restore my computer so getting it to work again could someone tell me what the bits per second would be in device manager please thanks? as i am getting this error message in nagra when reading

Opening of COM1 was successful
Reset failed
Error reseting card, ATR string invalid
Closing of COM1 was successful

Bits per second isnae yer problrm.

ATR string invalid suggest yer car has been fried if you're using a mosc , if not i suggest you go into proprerties and make sure nagra is running in 98/200 mode.

Last edited:
it happens quite a lot to peeps when doing what u did....go to the infinity web site and there ur find previous versions of earlier software, check to see if the one u were using before is there and try that, also, have a scoot around the site and u'll find some updates there etc....

Back