help with fun4 t/w card

Do you have any other boxes you could try? Could be the card reader in the box, or more likely the card.

Last edited:
t/w mate and box is set up ok but its got group id next to net id last box did not have this on it

had this yesarday it was card reader

yes m8 its set to that i had a box befor this one but i fooked it up and all seting same on this one mate

ok i will tri the next box as soon as i get it and give you an update

are you erazing the card when you put new files on

yes i am mate i can do the card ive done a few for peeps on the forum and sent them to them in post mate

well you can do cards, so i would say its the box, i had service is not authorised and it was cardreader, if you got your rom card open that up check that you written bk and ird down , you proplely have done this, then i would wait for your other box,, by the way you get the free channals.

did card with ubomb+ to get bk mate ird is from the box maybe the card is not for this box

I have seen other people who have put wrong BK on card get "cannot decode" message. Unlocking a card and getting details off it is never guaranteed for various reasons. If you have the equipment to get BK off the box i would do this just to double check.

service is not authorised only thought you get that if ird wrong or am i wrong

look at this ice the dump from the card same password as you did ok m8

service is not authorised only thought you get that if ird wrong or am i wrong

If iRD is wrong you get an error message popping up on screen. You shouldnt really get any message if BK is wrong.

First thing i said was its the card reader and i still think it may be that. Just trying to think of anything that may be wrong now.

Back