Help with DI400 box and card.

Shaggy

Inactive User
Reaction score
Well I have been given a subbed ex c&w box and card.
I was all ok when it was last plugged in about a year ago so I know the card and box are paired.
I have no idea what the BK and IRD are.
I have read the fun card and stuck the image in NagraEdit.
I have attached a screen dump of NagraEdit just to confirm that I am looking in the right place for the BK and IRD? (Marked with the red arrows)

I have booted the box up with the card in and I get FTA channels.If I go to any others I get the message 'You smartcard is not inserted correctly...yadda yadda yadda'

Before I go any further I need to make sure I have got the correct BK and IRD.
I am hoping that all I have to do is put the latest ex C&W flash on the card.

Also would/do I need to change any of the dates on the card???

thanks

Details look to be ok mate. Funs not working at present in CW areas where the boxes have updated to 3_7
Perhaps best in the long run to use a mosc if possible.

Chookey

no m8 thats wrong u need a 8 digit ird starting 12 for pace boxes and a 16 digit bk and the details should be put in the part that says data space at the top

once in there place the ird in the top box and the bk in the box below then write the card

when reading the fun card save the external eeprom then put the .hex file in to swap bin hex then it becomes a bin file then open the bin file in toxic this will give u the ird and bk any probs send me it ill do it for you or pm me and ill do it via teamviewer takes 2 mins max

Last edited:
no m8 thats wrong u need a 8 digit ird starting 12 for pace boxes and a 16 digit bk and the details should be put in the part that says data space at the top

once in there place the ird in the top box and the bk in the box below then write the card

They are mate.
IRD is 3D-FB-XX-XX
BK is XX-XX-XX-E1-ED-6F-A0-DC

Funs not working at present in CW areas where the boxes have updated to 3_7
Does this go for Ex C&W as well?? Coz I know of at least 1 box that is still going?

Perhaps best in the long run to use a mosc if possible
Wont know where to start on a MOSC...

They are mate.
IRD is 3D-FB-XX-XX
BK is XX-XX-XX-E1-ED-6F-A0-DC

Does this go for Ex C&W as well?? Coz I know of at least 1 box that is still going?

Wont know where to start on a MOSC...

mosc is modified original smart card

first u would need an unlocked smart card do u have a dynamo or a pheonix programer?

The only card reader I have will read Funs only so I am already screwed...lol

send me the full ird and bk ur area ex cw? ill do u a mosc and pop it in the post
hey presto

Back