help with cas menu

jimbofz

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi everybody just been given tm5200 ,[cos its not hd]
it has patch 149 on it which is a bit out of date ,but it opens most of whats on latest softcam list ,so ive updated the softcam list .the question is should i update the patch to version 156 ?
[i know there is a version 159] but ive read that bulsat wont open on latest patch .what are the advantages for the later patches will the softcam accept more keys manually ?
im trying to load key for bein sport 19 deg and to open the package for bbc on 27.5w.
im used to the openbox c9 and im a bit fed up with the stuttering sea lionshttp://images.digitalworldz.co.uk/smilies/licka.gif, so i fancied a change, would appreciate any help .
i wanted to look at zorch latest ,whats open but as im new to this forum i have to post 5 times b4 any d/l is allowed

hi everybody just been given tm5200 ,[cos its not hd]
it has patch 149 on it which is a bit out of date ,but it opens most of whats on latest softcam list ,so ive updated the softcam list .the question is should i update the patch to version 156 ?
[i know there is a version 159] but ive read that bulsat wont open on latest patch .what are the advantages for the later patches will the softcam accept more keys manually ?
im trying to load key for bein sport 19 deg and to open the package for bbc on 27.5w.
im used to the openbox c9 and im a bit fed up with the stuttering sea lionshttp://images.digitalworldz.co.uk/smilies/licka.gif, so i fancied a change, would appreciate any help .
i wanted to look at zorch latest ,whats open but as im new to this forum i have to post 5 times b4 any d/l is allowed

your tm5200 is sd mpeg2/dvbs so wont work with [email protected] and bein sports isnt in biss anymore on any satellite so thats a non-starter also. bulsat should open on 1.59 but if it doesnt then go back to 1.56... a little trial and error on your part wont damage anything as long as you use the correct patch for your model/version. the other packages should open also.... concerning your openbox problems pm me and ill help you if i can,regards mdt

@jimbofz empty your pm box,regards mdt

hi mdt
pm box now empty ,
didnt realise that the inbox was limited to 2 for new members

Back