help with 7 day epg transponder???

darylwhite

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi im a new member here and also new to the world of satellite TV boxes so my knowledge is limited. I have read through various threads and the sticky advising how to get the epg populated. However im having a problem finding a channel wuth the transponder that everybody has advised using.

The closest I have is 11.798(H) which only has hd channels from sky that I can't view anyway... My box is a TM5402 m1 BTW. Any help will be appreciated please

Hi im a new member here and also new to the world of satellite TV boxes so my knowledge is limited. I have read through various threads and the sticky advising how to get the epg populated. However im having a problem finding a channel wuth the transponder that everybody has advised using.

The closest I have is 11.798(H) which only has hd channels from sky that I can't view anyway... My box is a TM5402 m1 BTW. Any help will be appreciated please

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/technomate-tm-5402hd-support-631/263963-7-day-epg-astra.html

Thanks for the reply pal, however I have already read through that thread and understand selecting a channel on that transponder is required.the problem i have though is that I have no channels that use that transponder and would like some advice on how to do so.as I say im only new to this so still got a lot of things to learn. Thanks

Back