TX needs the community help in narrowing down the 'problem' with these v4.1.0 consoles with 'iPatches'

spud1966

Staff member
Reaction score
TX needs the community help in narrowing down the 'problem' with these v4.1.0 consoles with 'iPatches'

NewSwitch410_4.jpg

It has been reported that Nintendo has found a way to patch the 'f-g exploit' as such RCM and Jigs are no longer working anymore on these latest models 'HAC-S-JXE-C3' which are now starting to ship out from the factory mainly so far the asia/hk market area with stock v4.1.0 firmware but with added iPatches that block the usage of the Jig to get into RCM mode and to upload a custom payload via the USB-C port.

Team-Xecuter is having a hard time finding one that is non-working as such they are asking the community to supply them with proof that they have one in in the specific XAJ7004XXXXXX serial number range which is reported to be where the non-working ones first appeared.

If you have one of these units and you have tested it with SX PRO and its clearly not working then contact TX via their 'contact us' page with all the details and if possible 'video proof' of it not working and they will be touch asking for more details and are infact are offering to send the person money that owns a 'problem console' or replacing it with a confirmed compatible console plus covering the full cost of all shipping & handling to TX, so they can collect more of this problematic units in the 'specific XAJ7004 serial range' and properly diagnose and fix any outstanding compatible issues.

Hi spud, have u got the sx on your switch? do i only need to worry about online bans? i.e. nintendo wont brick the console if i get one? I dont play online, just want it fr backups.

cheers mate

Not got a switch m8 , will be all fine just stop off live gaming with backups ect

check and see what serial number your switch is on ect

It has been reported that Nintendo has found a way to patch the 'f-g exploit' as such RCM and Jigs are no longer working anymore on these latest models 'HAC-S-JXE-C3' which are now starting to ship out from the factory mainly so far the asia/hk market area with stock v4.1.0 firmware but with added iPatches that block the usage of the Jig to get into RCM mode and to upload a custom payload via the USB-C port.

Team-Xecuter is having a hard time finding one that is non-working as such they are asking the community to supply them with proof that they have one in in the specific XAJ7004XXXXXX serial number range which is reported to be where the non-working ones first appeared.

If you have one of these units and you have tested it with SX PRO and its clearly not working then contact TX...

You have had your switch for ages m8 and should be fine , looks like this is affecting new switch models 2018 being shipped out

Will keep you all updated and see if TX can solve the problem out ?

Nintendo have something in the cartridge that is unique to that cart. If it's cloned and seen online it bans the device. I dont think online play is an option at present.

Back