• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

help web design

deano

Inactive User
hi can some point me in the right direction i am after building my own web site for my wedding wondering what is the easiest web design program to use so i can put video on it aswell thanks

stevemac40

Inactive User
I'm not sure what you are exactly looking for but:

Dreamweaver seems to be the best package for web design (quite expensive to buy, however i'm sure you could get yourself a copy off the net somewhere).
I've found a good free program for creating photo galleries is JAlbum
http://jalbum.net/

Maybe someone else could suggest a good application for embedding videos, possibly look at uploading to Youtube and then embedding the Youtube into your html.

robc11

DW Member ++
I used Dreamweaver back in college and it was a really easy program to use when you have a little play with. Didnt use it for putting video on a site but im sure it should be able to.

fizsparky

Inactive User
hi can some point me in the right direction i am after building my own web site for my wedding wondering what is the easiest web design program to use so i can put video on it aswell thanks
You might want to have a look at this article here mate. It's really useful!

dreamweaver is a heavy weight tool for doing this, have you considered using a content management system like Joomla? Many hosting companies offer it for free, for instance Brinkster offer this service as part of their hosting packages.