help web design

deano

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi can some point me in the right direction i am after building my own web site for my wedding wondering what is the easiest web design program to use so i can put video on it aswell thanks

I'm not sure what you are exactly looking for but:

Dreamweaver seems to be the best package for web design (quite expensive to buy, however i'm sure you could get yourself a copy off the net somewhere).
I've found a good free program for creating photo galleries is JAlbum
http://jalbum.net/

Maybe someone else could suggest a good application for embedding videos, possibly look at uploading to Youtube and then embedding the Youtube into your html.

I used Dreamweaver back in college and it was a really easy program to use when you have a little play with. Didnt use it for putting video on a site but im sure it should be able to.

hi can some point me in the right direction i am after building my own web site for my wedding wondering what is the easiest web design program to use so i can put video on it aswell thanks

You might want to have a look at this article here mate. It's really useful!

dreamweaver is a heavy weight tool for doing this, have you considered using a content management system like Joomla? Many hosting companies offer it for free, for instance Brinkster offer this service as part of their hosting packages.

Back