help to flash clone dm800hd se with A8P sim

Well your on the latest bootloader so just try a recent image

Try this DOWLOAD
by using webtool INVALID IMAGE so i deccided to take a risk and flash this file u gave me now with dreamup 1.3.3.11 and succeeded so now lets move on with it, i dont see softcam, mgcamd,cccam or card server

You will have to reinstall your cam and cline

Sent from my HTC Desire C using Tapatalk 2

Ok to install a cam do this

Menu-plugins-green button

Then youll see a selection of cam to install from there.

download cams from the plugins

whichever cam you want to use

example CCcam 221

whichever cam you want to use

example CCcam 221
i dont know which 1 i need? coz im building a cs server for me and my neighbors and i have 2 cards with subscrition already but also i dont know how to use the cards to open the channels, i scaned already but when i insert the cards still i get scramble channels

Ok to install a cam do this

Menu-plugins-green button

Then youll see a selection of cam to install from there.
most of the pugins i downloade give me error that they are not available and can not be excuted, including card server, and i also can not find satelite Eutelsat 36east in all channel scanning cant find the satelite

most of the pugins i downloade give me error that they are not available and can not be excuted, including card server, and i also can not find satelite Eutelsat 36east in all channel scanning cant find the satelite

What plugins do you need if you list them I maybe able to help.

Youll need a new satellite.xml for it to scan 36e

Id just install catseye or likra channel settings though

What plugins do you need if you list them I maybe able to help.

Youll need a new satellite.xml for it to scan 36e

Id just install catseye or likra channel settings though
i dont know which 1 i need? coz im building a cardsharing server for me and my neighbors and i have 2 cards with subscrition already but also i dont know how to use the cards to open the channels, and also how can i add eutelsat 36east?

i dont know which 1 i need? coz im building a cardsharing server for me and my neighbors and i have 2 cards with subscrition already but also i dont know how to use the cards to open the channels, and also how can i add eutelsat 36east?

We dont go too indepth on CS here as some topic break the forums rules.

You need to look into the Oscam Emu. We can help you tweak it but you need to research it.

As for not having 36e

You need to make a new satellite.xml

You can do this here satellites.xml generator / transponder .ini generator

Add al the sats you need then FTP the file to /etc/tuxbox/

Or as i said earlier just transfer some channel setting such as Catseye settings these will included 36e

Back