HELP - !!!!!! Think i am being scammed on EBAY !!!!!

bilabonic

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi All

I purchased a Bitcoin miner and 2 PSU's in one order of Ebay and on delivery, i could not them them to work.....One PSU was faulty and the BTC miner itself.

I worked with the seller (even though i have been mining for YEARS and have similar product.

I sent pics of connections and even a video showing working ethernet etc and Ebay voted in MY FAVOUR.

I followed the Ebay resolution case and it prompted with the sellers name and address, i furthermore messaged the seller for a contact no. which he supplied and sent if of here -

Parcel Tracking

They are stating that they can not find the address !!!!

I asked the seller NUMEROUS times to confirm it...NOTHING

I have Text and RANG......PHONE DEAD

I then just had a response via Ebay messages that his address is different ???

He actually stated 'my address is same as always:
flat 2,
10 ???????
NW4 ????????

Any ideas how i proceed, ebay just keep replying stating they have had no proof of delivery, blah blah (same thing all the time!!!) and will review in 3 days...

Even though i have forwarded the the email i had of the courier stating they would return the item to me if they could not deliver it !!!!

How can i return the boody thing guys...It's stressing me out as the item was not cheap.

Cheers

Can you get the other address from ebay?

To be honest hermese is a pretty shit carrier. I sent out a package to a confirmed business address, they said they couldn't find it and would return the parcel to me, but my customer sent me a video of the hermes van driving past his place several times. In the end hermese lost the parcel and had to compensate me. I've never used them since.

I've used them with no problems in the past....

There is no secondary linked to Ebay so my only choice is to have it returned !!

I have spoke to Ebay and they stated i have nothing to worry about (the items were £425 inc postage)....

But i have just paid about £15 trying to resend it, i can not return it to an adddress just supplied to me via an Ebay message.

How did pay? I had to return something a while back and eBay address was different to PayPal one.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

How did pay? I had to return something a while back and eBay address was different to PayPal one.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Paid via Paypal, he's sent me another bloody address now !!!

I have spoken to Ebay direct and explained te case and they stated i should inform the courier to return the item to me !!!

Just checked my email and i have also had a full refund !!! BUT the first name on the refund is different to the one Ebay give me in the returns process ????

Madness, it still shows -

Parcel Tracking

Even though i contacted Interparcel yesyterday to return item and have email to prove this...

Little update, i have had a refund in full and the package has been returned to me !!!

The seller has said he had updated his name/address BUT as far as Ebay are concerned it's closed !!!!

So i have an Antiner S6, a 1600w gold PSU and and a 1000w Gold PSU...(paid £435 for the lot)

I want to return it BUT not willing to pay postage AGAIN for his mistakes..

Mad !!!

Back