Help required with TM7100 HD

riscatto

DW Member +
Reaction score
Just bought one of these to see if it's better than TM800 but can not connect to internet?
Tried both DHPC on and off
it won't seem to let me input ip address ie: single digit and double digit seems only to take three

192.168.001.050 instead of 192.168.1.50

also can't tell if router is assigning address?? with DHCP off?

help appreciated

Hi m8 its about a million times better than the tm800, i no what you mean about dhcp, make sure its on and when you go to ip settings the ip address it assigns only shows for about a second then shows 000.000.000.000 if you can see the ip address for a second it has the address. What patch are you using.

Hello Cuebase, thank goodness for you, had 41 views and your the only one to offer help, not sure what patch is on there all I found was that I could enter 8281 menu and there were old lines in there both cccam and ncam (I think)
so I changed them to my lines, then tried giving ip address without success also tried "dhcp off" so router could issue address but all the time shows disconnected, will take your advice and try again this evening. Anymore help or advice would be much appreciated, How do I check for patch? and what makes these better than TM800?

Hi Riscatto, they are better in many ways than the 800, First is triple tuner 2 sat and one DTT for freeview HD. Record one channel while watacing another a lot like sly plus. Internal HDD support on almost any drive. With the right patch you can have a 7 day EPG, pause live tv etc. These are all things the 800 should be able to do but dosent.
Plus many other little advantages. It will run 2 cams newcamd and cccam. There are little annoying things like the network bug i mentioned but easily overcome. Another little bug I found was somtimes when your using newcamd it will drop the connection but never happened on cccam. I recommend you use the latest patch from phantom from here dated may 27th 2011. There is later patch available but when you use the 7 day epg the programe info is not available so I stick to the may patch. You will also need the add on thats in the same link. addon_002p. Im assuming you now how to patch it but if your unsure get back to us. Hope this helps m8. Just a note make sure DHCP is on then check in network setup that it gets an ip address.

http://www.technomatesoftware.co.uk/index.php?dir=TM7000 series receivers/TM7100/

Last edited:
Hello again cuebase, thanks for info, I have patches ready to load at home on USB, I think I'm clear on how to load them, but is there anyway to tell what is already on there to save time, trying to get this up and running before my son comes home tomorrow as I may give him this box or the TM800 i'm using at the moment

Hi Ricato I have mine plugged out at the minute and cant remeber but just asked and its menu, then system info.

Got it thanks, looks like I'm all set to make a fool of myself

Kind Regards & thanks will either be crying for more advice or letting you know I'm up and away

Thanks again

Just a footnote you do no you cant use the same line in 2 recievers at the same time.

Got it thanks, looks like I'm all set to make a fool of myself

Kind Regards & thanks will either be crying for more advice or letting you know I'm up and away

Thanks again

Hello cuebase, yes I did know my son has his own lines
Now you've got me down off the chair and the rope away from my neck

manic01 turns up and says it's easy

I'll let you know

All systems go,
just like to thank manic for all the backroom support
But especially cuebase for answering in first place
Hope I can repay favour one day
keep smiling

Hello Cuebase, one question if you can help, can I get channel files ie bouquets/favourites and arrange on pc
bit of a bind sorting them all by remote??

Hope you know the answer

Regards

here you go, just unpack copy to usb stick and upload to box

Attachments

• Skyuk .CNDF.rar
    26.2 KB · Views: 5
have a tm7100 myself it's a great box if you want to edit your own channels and favorites on the p.c. you could try Clarke Tech Editor Studio
if you google for it you will find a download for it try and find the latest, or you could try jetsetw guide https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/272963/

Last edited by a moderator:
One more question how do I get RF to transmit picture? as with TM800 I could watch all over the house by transmitting through RF outlet, I noticed there was an error message somewhere in the menu saying RF wouldn't work?

Thanks to both thijss26 & cuebase going quiet for I while whilst I try your suggestions

Back