HELP - Prgrammingmy card on infinity UBS pheonix

Rim

Inactive User
Reaction score
Guys

I need urgent help trying to programme my card. I am using a Infinity USB Pheonix. I have installed the software and put in my card

Ok. let me first tell you that this card is already programmed previously and just went down on the 8th. Instead of getting my card done from my usually guy, i thought i will buy my own programmer and do it myself. So this is not a new card, just need to install the updates.

I have downloaded the latest hex file from BIGMAQ. - There is only one file right. So I open the software,

In the card box i have chosen my card ATMEGA 163

where do i put the hex file, do i need to read first then write. what to do

I have the following fields

FLASH

int EE.prom

ext EE.prom

What files do i upload into these as i only have the one file from BIGMAQ and remember the card is already progrmmed and has been working up until around 8 April.

Any help or pointers would be great

Thanks

Guys

I need urgent help trying to programme my card. I am using a Infinity USB Pheonix. I have installed the software and put in my card

Ok. let me first tell you that this card is already programmed previously and just went down on the 8th. Instead of getting my card done from my usually guy, i thought i will buy my own programmer and do it myself. So this is not a new card, just need to install the updates.

I have downloaded the latest hex file from BIGMAQ. - There is only one file right. So I open the software,

In the card box i have chosen my card ATMEGA 163

where do i put the hex file, do i need to read first then write. what to do

I have the following fields

FLASH

int EE.prom

ext EE.prom

What files do i upload into these as i only have the one file from BIGMAQ and remember the card is already progrmmed and has been working up until around 8 April.

Any help or pointers would be great

Thanks

never done this type of card but most of the fixes out are flash files, try writing to flash and see what happens leave your other files as they are, failing that there will be a tut arounf for the atmega cards update

ok m8 just seen this post has a tutorial attached
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/173351/

also just noticed you will probably not have enough posts (20 good posts needed) to download just now, if you are stuck you can always donate to the site and get full access

Last edited by a moderator:
SEMPI

you are the Man . Thanks alot it worked, i acually wrote it to int EE.prom first and tried it and it did not work, but then did what you told me and wrote it to FLASH
and it worked man. Thanks alot dude. you are wicked. Now i can watch the Calzaghe v Hopkins Match on Setanta

Hi

Lol. I was about to attached the same post and noticed you`d already attached it sempi.

Err just ignore this by the time I typed up problems fixed. Glad you got it sorted.

Back