Help Plz Dreambox Network Connection

faisalpandu

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello Guys

I need some help connecting dreambox to my internal network running DCC. I have got a modem connected to router. I have got ethernet cable running from laptop to router and also from dreambox to router. I ahve assigned static ip to my laptop in laptop and also assigned static ip to dreambox. I have put this in DCC but it does not seem to pick up.

I have also opened port 80 up in router settings with my laptop ip address. can you tell me why it does not connect and what settings have i done wrong

cheerzz

hello gusy

I have got it sorted. Just the ip address was entereted in wrong

i have got the autoroll.key and softcam.key missing. does anyone know where i can get this from. something like satankey bundle has been mentioned. forgive if this is wrong to post

cheerz

hello guys

got it boxed found satan key bundle ftp files across to relevant folders for CCcam. Just one file in bod's tutorial for file location that i could not find which was "capmtserver" for var/bin anyone know what this is and do i need it.

Also could someone please tell me which encypted channels packages can be viewed with these latest keys. help much appreciated.

cheerz

Back