Help please

bhoy1888

Inactive User
Reaction score
I'll start by telling you what I have done.

I downloaded the commando 11.3 image. I then flashed it onto my Sagem Dbox 2 using the Dbox2 Image flashing assistant on my Laptop by connecting my dbox to my router via an ethernet cable it all worked fine.

But only the FTA channels work. I used to change the keys on my image before through Tuxbox commander and everything was fine. But this imagine doesn't have the Tuxbox commander.

What have I done wrong and what do I need to do?

It all started because of my friend brought his box round for me to get working and I tried to do a servicescan on his box because I seen it needed done as most channels had the wrong name etc but it didnt work as he only had the Kabel Deutschland thing and I tried to re-image his box as to get it all updated but he came round earlier than I thought to get it back so I just gave him it there not knowing how long it would take to flash. So I decided i'll do it on mines which was fine anyway but so that the next time he came round i could re-image his and know what I was doing. But as always everythings went tits-up and now almost 7 hours later im sitting here not knowing whats to do.

As you can probably work out I dont know what im doing and would appreciate any help.

Last edited:
I know all I need to do is somehow get the files from the Magic download thing into the correct places on the image.

But thats where im stuck, I dont know how to do it do I do it on the Dbox or on the computer and how do I do it?

Another thing i've messed up is I changed the way to open .img files to microsoft word :Cry: and dont even know if I can download another image and put that on it and be able to get back to the way it was before because the .img files are probablly fucked

i dont wanna sound like a stick in the mud but there is loads of posts about this exact same topic....clue...great place to start is the commando 11.3 the end thread !!

Ive looked in other threads and they do help a bit but cant find an answer for what im looking for which is: how do i get the magic files into the commando image file? I dont even know if i need to do it on the Dbox or on my computer nobody mentions it anywhere I must sound dumb and I probably am on this subject.

Ive looked in other threads and they do help a bit but cant find an answer for what im looking for which is: how do i get the magic files into the commando image file? I dont even know if i need to do it on the Dbox or on my computer nobody mentions it anywhere I must sound dumb and I probably am on this subject.

Read the FAQ - it's on the box post-flash.

Back