Help Needed!

nizzex

DW Member ++
Reaction score
Hi

Is there any software that can tell me what files my browser has loaded from websites that i go on. e.g. If i go to google.com the program will tell me it loaded ,index.html,logo.gif, etc.

and...

Is there any program i can download that can record sound that comes out my speaker or if what the computer is playing.

Thanks

nizzex said:
Hi
Is there any program i can download that can record sound that comes out my speaker or if what the computer is playing.

Thanks

For this, you can use Windows Sound Recorder (this should already come with your computer :)). All you have to do is just change the settings on the windows sound mixer when you wanna record.

To record what is currently playing on your computer:

1) Double click on the speaker icon on your taskbar, (next to the clock)

2) Click on 'Options' then 'Properties' then select 'Recording' and check the box labeled 'Sterio Mix' and then select OK.

3) When the new volume control window comes up, just check the box labeled 'select' under the sterio mix volume control.

4) Run Windows Sound Recorder, and it will record whatever is playing in media player or whatever else your listening to.

This works on my computer, Windows XP. Dunno if this will be affected by your soundcard or OS.

Last edited:
Back