help needed with cfw plzzzz!!!

Nav26

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys, i have a original phat ps3 (60gb, cech03) on firmware 4.31. my bluray drive has gone on it again :Angryfire but as i have a slim model aswell i dont need to get it fixed as i never used it much, so was looking to 'jailbreak' it so i can play iso i have downloaded of the games i own on disc, :Jester: i am a noob at this so dont know where to begin or what i would need to do it. i did search through the threads but couldnt find anything with phat on 4.31

thanks in advance for any input :Biggrin2:

E3 flasher is what you need. There are no software exploits out there at all to downgrade 4.31
You will need an E3 flasher mate.

any1 where can i buy one from i cant seem to find a uk seller, or a trusted worldwide seller. would i need to micro sd dongle aswel or would any usb stick do.

done a bit of reading, turns out i have a nand console and will require something called progskeet, anyone know anything about these??

to be honest, I wouldn't bother with any of the downgraders

search for a console on 3.55 firmware and buy it. sell your 60gb to cover some of the cost. it will probably work out cheaper that way, and no chance of you messing your console up

there is a place in France called Arcalade if i remember correctly, i have bought squirt 360 RGH chips from them, but they do the pro and the E3 or they did, and they can be trusted. depending how bad u want i have a SLim 4.40 Rogero PS3 i can part with. but if u want to get the tools then that french place will have what you need.

there is a place in France called Arcalade if i remember correctly, i have bought squirt 360 RGH chips from them, but they do the pro and the E3 or they did, and they can be trusted. depending how bad u want i have a SLim 4.40 Rogero PS3 i can part with. but if u want to get the tools then that french place will have what you need.

check ur inbox bud.

Back