help needed installing tsmedia 9.3 on amiko alien2 triple running openatv 5.0

wozyboy1

Inactive User
Reaction score
its showing in the plugins download section but will not install?
any help would be appreciated
thanks guys

its showing in the plugins download section but will not install?
any help would be appreciated
thanks guys

Dont think that plugin works with openpli images mate.

What does the openatv 5.0 image run like? Can you not download it and manually install it via ftp?

i have had ts media 9.3 running on openatv 4.3 but does not seem to be that stable,think its the amiko alien range or just the sh4 box'?s,they are good for the basics,but the minute you do one little tweak too much,the box just hangs on boot screen,or freezes/spinning through the menu or on not responsive on the remote,ive also got a vu+solo2 and to be honest i think im trying to get it to run like the solo2 and it just clogs the flash memory on the alien,best to run em on about 70% memory or they just lag,
unlike my vu+solo2 which runs faultless.....on openatv 5.0 with ts media 9.3 and new stylish kodi direct plugin!

hey wildpikey,the 5.0 image works fine,just dont expect ts media,kodi direct to work,but then again i have just looked on linuxsat forum and there have been an updated image released,may take a look at that one

Just installed the latest version from their website and seems to work good atm, only problem I have found is the built in mountmanager crashes but have the hard drive mounted via hdmanager with no problems.

Just installed the latest version from their website and seems to work good atm, only problem I have found is the built in mountmanager crashes but have the hard drive mounted via hdmanager with no problems.
Update... The built in mount manager works fine, I forgot to reinitialize the hard drive, once I had done this everything was fine, I am very happy with this image, the sd picture is probably the clearest I have seen it on this box so far after trying various hdmu, hyperion and other earlier open atv images, when installing extra plugins it does use alot of ram but enabling swap file actually seems to help.

Back