Help needed 800se trple tuner cloner

shep

Reaction score
I bought this box, its pre flashed ...
the problem i have is the cables xml file ..
I live in Bolton lancs .. i have the relevent information , but dont know how my xml file should look ..the box has been on my desk now ..best part of a week , with not one channel found .. exept satallite ..
I have done much reading on diffent forums , but nothing is explained well ... i would like to try brute force , then again ..no proper explaination ..

would appreciate any help.

Thank You
box is 800se triple tuner

If your on a oe1.6 image then the best route is to install the trial tuner driver 1.0.3b this has some xml's for Cable and will brute force if you know your net id and frequency.

thanks ferret ..
all i know , is that the image is open black hole 3.2.4

last time i flashed some other image on this box , it would not recover .. but i sent it back, because it was badly damaged at the back ..
even though I have flashed to many box`s to mention ... I am not 100% sure what this box is .. all it says is dreambox 800 se triple tuner on box ..bootloader 84 but does not say a, b , ect..

will dig a bit deeper ... i have the trial tuner driver 1.0.3b ipk ready ..

thanks ferret ..
all i know , is that the image is open black hole 3.2.4

last time i flashed some other image on this box , it would not recover .. but i sent it back, because it was badly damaged at the back ..
even though I have flashed to many box`s to mention ... I am not 100% sure what this box is .. all it says is dreambox 800 se triple tuner on box ..bootloader 84 but does not say a, b , ect..

will dig a bit deeper ... i have the trial tuner driver 1.0.3b ipk ready ..

Well open blackhole is oe1.6

Most on here would use Openpli 2.1 as the oe1.6 image or maybe EDG Nemesis.

But before you flash you must know what sim the box has possible sim 2.1. Is there a gold sticker on the underneath ?

Yes theres a gold sticker . it says TRT 2011 ...it`s more of a 3d type sticker (hologram) ..
got to go out now , back at 3pm .. am itching to get a response from this box.

I posted my backup for this box in cable dream box section got mgcamd already on it plus cable scan works for me

the image comes from estar-sim .com
would like to put another image on, without buggering the box up .. not to keen on this image .. the backup pluggin dosen`t work ... and once i get it working I have to back it up .
anyone with a backup with some sort of cable xml config on would be great .. last time i messed withe cable was before hd , on every platform ..exept with a dreambox .. thank`s for any help ..

the image comes from estar-sim .com
would like to put another image on, without buggering the box up .. not to keen on this image .. the backup pluggin dosen`t work ... and once i get it working I have to back it up .
anyone with a backup with some sort of cable xml config on would be great .. last time i messed withe cable was before hd , on every platform ..exept with a dreambox .. thank`s for any help ..

Ok so you have a choice from here mate

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/downloads.php?do=cat&id=91

Or where your getting them from now, i doubt youll find a one setup for cable on a estar sim though soo youll need to do some reading up and ask when stuck.

Thank you all for your help

I flashed with estar-dm800se-nemesis2.6 and put trialtuner_1.0.3b on .. this give me 3 tuners and alls fine ..

I now end up the same , can`t scan channels ... its all down to my cable xml file ... thats throwing me out ..I have not got a clue what its suppose to look like ..
the one i have in at the moment , is a few different ones rolled into one ..

my details are bolton 41048 666.750 6887 qam 256 not a clue how it should look or scan setting ..

thank you .

just add a look at Bolton netid
Bolton NTL EX C&W 41060 666.750 6.887

just found out, from a screen shot, in another forum .. I have the network id missing in the scan menu .. no wonder am getting no where ..
any help on this please

just found out, from a screen shot, in another forum .. I have the network id missing in the scan menu .. no wonder am getting no where ..
any help on this please

Possible image blip, maybe try a openpli 2.1 image and see if you have the same issue.

Possible image blip, maybe try a openpli 2.1 image and see if you have the same issue.

thanks , that worked ..got a new scan menu called cable ... having no luck with scan though ... going to try a new coax lead tomorrow .. had enough today ..

Any help on a 2.0 oe working image backup anywhere
Prepared to try anything just cant seem to get my OpenPli 4.0 working on all tuners

Any help on a 2.0 oe working image backup anywhere
Prepared to try anything just cant seem to get my OpenPli 4.0 working on all tuners

You wont get any oe2.0 image working with 3 tuners the trail drivers for oe2.0 dont work with qam 256

Ive had good results on a old egd 4.4 oe1.6 image and 1.0.3b

Ive tried to flash 1.6 but it wont go just comes back wrong architecture
I would like to try it as well

ps. might have also mentioned ive a A8P sim :( sorry

Ive tried to flash 1.6 but it wont go just comes back wrong architecture
I would like to try it as well

ps. might have also mentioned ive a A8P sim :( sorry

wrong architecture mean's you tried to flash a image for another box.

You need a Original EDG 4.4 image on the A8P.

Back