total numpty needs help

kiltedscotsman

Inactive User
Reaction score
hello all , please forgive my ignorance let me explain , I currently use a skybox f3 with a gift from august to august , now I want to upgrade my box to the zgeema hs2 the support from my gift supplier has not been great so thought id try elsewhere for help, as far as I know I have a c line and in an original e mail I have a file called cccam.cfg. watching you tube videos I hear the word newcamblist which I don't know what that is . if I transfer the cccam.cfg file via FileZilla does that install the c line or do I put c line in manually and where would I do that if that the case and another major worry is the videos all show 2 sky cables going into back of zgeema , but I only have one cable which works great on my skybox f3

please help if you can I expect the new box to come Thursday 16th so would love to find more about how to set up thx in anticipation andy

hello all , please forgive my ignorance let me explain , I currently use a skybox f3 with a gift from august to august , now I want to upgrade my box to the zgeema hs2 the support from my gift supplier has not been great so thought id try elsewhere for help, as far as I know I have a c line and in an original e mail I have a file called cccam.cfg. watching you tube videos I hear the word newcamblist which I don't know what that is . if I transfer the cccam.cfg file via FileZilla does that install the c line or do I put c line in manually and where would I do that if that the case and another major worry is the videos all show 2 sky cables going into back of zgeema , but I only have one cable which works great on my skybox f3

please help if you can I expect the new box to come Thursday 16th so would love to find more about how to set up thx in anticipation andy

On a e2 box the CCcam.cfg goes in the etc folder do this via ftp. If your using the OpenATV image then the CCcam.cfg goes in usr/keys. That is then you line installed providing it was in the cfg to start with.

The newcamd list does the same job as the CCcam.cfg but it is used with another emu called mgcamd this file would go in usr/keys on all images.

If you only have one lnb cable just use that on one tuner in the case your box has 2 tuners youll need a lnb with a minimum of 2 outputs and another cable running from it to your box.

hi guys totally lost , I have 2 tuners but only 1 sky cable I get as far as auto bouqet maker start scan it scans says theres 800 odd channels goes to done then when I restart says tune failed any ideas what I'm doing wrong

all ok guys I disabled one of the tuners and it worked a treat all up and running cheers

glad you got it up and running. one bit of advice i got when i first moved to the Zgemma was never be afraid to mess about with it, you can always fix them with a reflash.

just a wee update guys have managed to run a second feed into box so now recording and able to watch other channel great thx

Back