Vu+ Solo2 Help Please

bungley

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi There

Thank you for reading I was wondering if you could help me at all please I have a vu+ solo2 it's running vix I brought it second hand from ebay so it came with the image already on basically I just want a nice sly skin on the box the sunray skin looks very nice but I haven't got a sunray box but would love that skin it looks fantastic. And a good boutique I have autoboutique maker but it plays up so I would like rats boutique 28.2e I have downloaded the rar file but not sure what i have to do to put it onto the box I have filezila on my pc but not sure what to do if you can help at all please that would be great i'm a newbe so be gental lol.

Basically i'm after a good sly skin I don't mind changing the image if need be but you will need to talk me through it all step by step and a good boutique and picons please for 28.2 only just want to make the box nice and easy so the misses can use it as she is used to the sly box HD thanks

I appreciate any help you can give and thanks again for taking the time to read my post

Thank You

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Bobby 123

Thank You so much for your help and for the links it's much appreciated

Thank You

If you decide you like Rat's bouquets and picons there are 2 plugins that will download them direct from the server to your receiver :)
All links are on my signature

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Thanks for that. Easy to follow and works a treat. Brilliant.

Back