cypress board wont connect to jtag H2

loady

Inactive User
Reaction score
Ok... I have everything in need to perform the jtag.

EZ-USB FX2LP CY7C68013A-56 USB2.0 Develope Board Module Logic Analyzer EEPROM

broadcom broadband studio 3 ,version 3.1.50315.13 which is essentially 3.1

Bcm97358.msi which is run to install it to broadband studio 3

WinbondW25Q32BV.bin which is put in the flashes directory of broadband studio, i did notice that this is a .bin file, all the other files inside folder are .xml files of 1Kb, im guessing this is just a kind of link to point the program where to download that file.

Now, the WinbondW25Q32BV.bin i got was originally named CFE_ZSH1_WinbondW25Q32BV.bin but i removed the front part as it wouldnt show up.

The problem i have is getting broadband studio 3 to connect to the zgemma, im told to plug the cypress board into the usb port on laptop and it should be picked up, i hear the noise windows makes when it picks up the device but it is shown as an unknown device, i did read that you dont need to install drivers for it as they are contained in broadband studio 3, not sure if that is correct or not. I then open broadband studio 3 and got to devices and select Bcm97358 and then to switch on the zgemma at which point it is supposed to change from disconnected to connected, this is where i am stumped, i cant get it to connect so i cant move forward from here.

I am using a windows 10 laptop which is 64bit and noticed that broadband studio is 32bit but that shouldnt be a probelm, i have also tried all of the above on a standard desktop pc running win7, so i am not sure what is causing the problem or what i can try, all the wires are connected properly and correctly. Im really banging my head against the wall now and wondering if the box is past bricked , like properly fekked.

Would really appreciate help from anyone in the know, i have had lots of help thus far from everyone and has got me this far.

give this a try

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

had to do that ages ago to RGH xbox360 ect on windows 10

Disable Driver Signature Enforcement in Windows 10

Its not refusing it, I don't even have a driver for it....I know what you mean though..I used to use Driver Signature Enforcement Overrider that put windows in test mode to allow you to install anything

Back