Help me please

@kaon bouby hasnt got mutch experience its better if we let him first install a safe and old image..as we not now what V his box is...If we sent him to the Vu-Hd site and he installs a image with newer drivers hes box might bricked...These story unfortunaly are known;-(

Ok :Biggrin2: but his Solo2 came from china with BH 2.0.9.1 d think it was V3 when ??

A German guys V3 with bh 2.0.9.1 is bricked with the vu-hd image....

Ok thank you Dirkjan73, i cant download it... you have to sen me like as you sended me last ddays the open pli 4.0..because i have not permission to download it... thank you

You have to mutch personal messages...clear them up ok then i send u a pm!

My friend empty ure mailbox,i realy dont know how you make ure inbox full within a couple of days...But whatvvr..please empty ure inbox!

Yes i did...Install that image and u are safe,dont fook around to mutch with it,otherwise ure box is going t bricked!

Dont do a online update and u will be having a lot of fun with ure box!

Enjoy

ok thanks dirkjan73 : so its BH 2.0.9.1 for clone allright?

tell me one thing: if i put his in my solo2: it will be fonctione or the virus will destroyed definitivly my solo2?

Yes its that blackhole and its safe,so the vius/timebom cant harm ure box and ure box will be safe!After u do this come back again and ask how to install V3 images on ure solo2...But first be safe and enjoy ure box;-)

thankkkkkkkkkkkkss so muche Dirkjan your are the best!!!! i will try tomorrow and i will tell you if i have yet the problem of change chanel...

So if i do the flash with this bh 2.0.9.1 for clone your, im safe definitivly? yout are sure it will be fonctione? MY solo2 is V2 or V3 in yout opinion?

yes i will install it tomorrow and if it is fonctione i will install server(clines) for have chanel...

but befor to do this clines for "chanel pay" i will ask you sure!!!!!!!

With this image U ARE SAFE!Dont worry,but to find out what version u have we have to do it another time,because i am going to :sleep: come back tommorow and READ AND ASK a lot of questions!!!
Asking is not a crime and this is the friendliest satforum so we always answer!!

Back