Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Help me please

@kaon bouby hasnt got mutch experience its better if we let him first install a safe and old image..as we not now what V his box is...If we sent him to the Vu-Hd site and he installs a image with newer drivers hes box might bricked...These story unfortunaly are known;-(

Ok :Biggrin2: but his Solo2 came from china with BH 2.0.9.1 d think it was V3 when ??

Ok thank you Dirkjan73, i cant download it... you have to sen me like as you sended me last ddays the open pli 4.0..because i have not permission to download it... thank you

My friend empty ure mailbox,i realy dont know how you make ure inbox full within a couple of days...But whatvvr..please empty ure inbox!

Yes i did...Install that image and u are safe,dont fook around to mutch with it,otherwise ure box is going t bricked!

Dont do a online update and u will be having a lot of fun with ure box!

Enjoy

ok thanks dirkjan73 : so its BH 2.0.9.1 for clone allright?

tell me one thing: if i put his in my solo2: it will be fonctione or the virus will destroyed definitivly my solo2?

Yes its that blackhole and its safe,so the vius/timebom cant harm ure box and ure box will be safe!After u do this come back again and ask how to install V3 images on ure solo2...But first be safe and enjoy ure box;-)

thankkkkkkkkkkkkss so muche Dirkjan your are the best!!!! i will try tomorrow and i will tell you if i have yet the problem of change chanel...

So if i do the flash with this bh 2.0.9.1 for clone your, im safe definitivly? yout are sure it will be fonctione? MY solo2 is V2 or V3 in yout opinion?

With this image U ARE SAFE!Dont worry,but to find out what version u have we have to do it another time,because i am going to :sleep: come back tommorow and READ AND ASK a lot of questions!!!
Asking is not a crime and this is the friendliest satforum so we always answer!!

Back