Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Help lite-on bad erase jungleflasher

sniggyfish

Inactive User
Hi as the title says i was going through the process doing a lite-on dg-16d2s 74850c pressed liteon erase then pc froze now jungle flasher wont reconise it because i have deleted the firmware .....(i have the key )
I done alot of searching and reading so i have tried dosflash , l-o-eras, jungle flasher and dos32 and all i get is STATUS 0x80 been at this for 3 days so frustating any one got any better methods im misssing .......

open jf load the 3 files you saved when you read the drive then light-on erase again then write
or load dummy bin the light-on erase then write

Last edited:
thanx for the reply but when i do that lite-on erase gives me 0x80 then when i press write i get drive returned invalid status .....i need to get 0x72 but wot ever i do its always 0x80 :grayno:

not sure about 0x80 but i used to get the freez's when i erased liteons and it was because i hadent removed the drivers for my via card.

done it before but tried it again a reboot then liteon erase still same must of tried this bout 150 in 3 days bummer

if you carnt do it i will sort it send me the drive and key i will unlock it

im using on board sata via 0591 , win 7 , 32 bit .........so the bit bout the driver disabling even if dos 32 opens correctly

Sorry, I don't have a definite answer.

Why not try it? I'm sure you know already know how....... press f8 when booting up. It should be the second option from the bottom. I also chose run as administrator and in xp sp3 mode.

just tried exactly wot u wrote and when i choose my sata the box is greyed out and atapi drive not detected think im running out of solutions not looking good ....

I feel your pain the exact same thing happened to me yesterday.
And my pc froze during the erase after trying several things I put my sata card in in a old xp machine and managed to sort it out

still gonna keep trying but ordered a new drive , after 4 days of trying my heads frazzled of just seeeing 0x80 bloody nightmare....

mate it will not hurt sending the drive to sume one on DW i think thay will fix it for free

Back