Help i keep getting not subscribed message!

some of the channels that are not free i am still getting but some of them just come with a blank screen

Same for me as i get prob as i get sky sports 1,2,3 and 4 but i dont get any of the sky movies (just blank screen) and the same for the asain chennels. Is this due to the switch over to negra 3 ????

did anyone resolve this problem i get some blank channels too cant seem to sort this prob out.
need an experts help

Hi All,

What I have read you seem to loose the Asian channels, movies and + 1s until all premium channels have gone :(

i am still getting the same channels i have tried to write the card so many times and turned the box on and off but i still get the same channels

i am still getting the same channels i have tried to write the card so many times and turned the box on and off but i still get the same channels
This is because your aria is in the process of switching over to N3 no mater how you write your card or what card you may use will not solve your problem unfortunately. soon you will loose all your channels

This is because your aria is in the process of switching over to N3 no mater how you write your card or what card you may use will not solve your problem unfortunately. soon you will loose all your channels

what was posted quite a few posts back, just dont think they want to hear it/listen thb.

Back