Help buying a tomtom!

primal

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys i dont know if this is the right section to post or not, sorry if it isnt, but im looking a Tomtom, i wanted to know which is a good one that doesnt cost to much, as i dont want to spend a lot of money, i went to the shops today and some of them were £399, i dont want to spend this much on one, so if anyone knows any good deals can they let me know?

my mate is thinking about buying one on ebay he saw a tom tom one for about 160quid,i got mine for 140 not bad eh?

mate the tomtom one is good halfords usualy has good deals or pc world prob pay abt 220 for it and u can put the speed cameras on it and thers lots of voices and pois

Thanks for the replies guys :)

@Sniper214 where did u get urs from then?? 140 is cheap!

u could get a symbian tomtom lol, you can pick one up with the phone for about 60-80quids. i saw one 6680 with gps receiver for 80.

hacker999 said:
u could get a symbian tomtom lol, you can pick one up with the phone for about 60-80quids. i saw one 6680 with gps receiver for 80.

Lol i dont really want a fone one, i want the proper one lol Thanks anyway mate :)

did u ave a look on Kelkoo.co.uk? that site always seems 2 gimme a competitive quote.

Otherwise do u have a PDA or a Mobile phone which is compaitable wiv TomTom Software? if so, PM me & I might be able 2 hook u up!

qwertyasdfg said:
did u ave a look on Kelkoo.co.uk? that site always seems 2 gimme a competitive quote.

Otherwise do u have a PDA or a Mobile phone which is compaitable wiv TomTom Software? if so, PM me & I might be able 2 hook u up!

No mate havent tried that site, i will try it now tho thanks :) Ive left u a pm mate :)

m8 ive got one for sale if u interested send me a pm. its a tomtom go 300. virtually brand new hardly used.

kabzy mabzy said:
m8 ive got one for sale if u interested send me a pm. its a tomtom go 300. virtually brand new hardly used.

Pm sent! :)

I want to get a satnav unit, is tomtom as good as it is meant to be as Ive heard their a bit buggy?

i have a tomtom 510 and most of the time it is fine.. it does crash from time to time for no apparent reason but all you have to do is press the reset button and your golden i would recomend it

I've also just bought the tomtom 510....cracking piece of kit, £350 in Currys and halfords, got it in Currys online with a dicount code for £280 few weeks back...and free p&p

Back