Hd a850

jakelukesdad

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys, firstly I appolgise if get anything wrong, I am completely new to forums and am finding it difficult to find the answer I need. I understand certain files are not allowed to be posted, but could ANYONE point me in the right direction to the files I need to get my Phoenix HD A850 up and running? I have had no joy from where I bought it from for some reason so am getting a little desperate now!!!!

Hope someone can help, Many Thanks!!!

you again ,never feel desperate you will always find help,as i said the 1.06 file you flash the box with and internet upgrade to new firmware
to 1.08, did you miss the say hello thread again,welcome aboard.

while on this thread i have heard of a problem with the psu board which kv have tried to fix with firmware updates and home moves but to no avail ,a new psu was fitted and the box is nearly fixed poster said 99.9% as severe glitching on ss4 is now viewable without an attenuator,things take time to fix and test,so hopefully new boards will be issued to suppliers to get your replaced,at the moment unsure if you send box back or they post you out a replacement,well done kv team:proud::angelwing
more news when it gets released.

you again ,never feel desperate you will always find help,as i said the 1.06 file you flash the box with and internet upgrade to new firmware
to 1.08, did you miss the say hello thread again,welcome aboard.
1.o6 cant lan update that's why they released v 1.07 but its away up to v a1.4 or something like that 4th june is latest
and I don't believe for one minute that anyone would sell this box without sw

it can somebody else got a new box he has the 1.06 and the gas thing is box updated through the superhub to new date lol
the latest firmware for A850 is now 2.04 as from today 04/06/213.
the boxes are sold as fta only work on freeview with aerial on house,when they are flashed they are converted for cable,if a supplier was caught with a modified box he would be a eunuch lol:proud:

no difference in the 780 or 750 all those years ago and even the sv1 all were fta.

the guy is telling you rubbish then latest sw is 1.02.4 ( june 4th )which still wont update through superhub and v6 was unable to connect to lan sw and as you know I know what am talking about ,yes but true about psu fix box working great now, there is a guy doing fix on ebay also called starview repairs

i did not ask him if he had the old or new super hub,big difference in both,some one else posted same on the kv forum i cant argue as i dont live in uk,wonder was that the same sv repair service i posted many years ago lol,around how much if asked are his services?

I did an 850 today with usb as had v8 on it and wont update but when I put 4th june on and tried lan it said already updated so never seen that before on superhub maybe problem fixed now but is same on both hubs ,same guy I think standard repair is £28 I think including return post
alex

cheers,i wonder could it be something else as another veteran says he got his box updated,my mind now boggles lol

I think it was blocked because it was not zipped unlike 780 we have tried disabling firewall and no change ,but the v6 update is total rubbish as there was no server to connect to at the time so its impossible ,have the same problem with superhub one on startrack boxes they would not enable the 6 month gift had to go through bt or other isp but superhub 2 was no problem anyway hopefully kv have sorted lan update now

yes reading a few posts now and updating through the super hub,are you still advising using a router or without?

ive never advised using a router with hub I know many did as wireless was so poor will have too wait till next update to see if it downloads ok

Back