Samsung A52s 5G Bluetooth

piggy13

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Samsung A52s 5G. got one from Argos (black Friday deal), nice but the Bluetooth when connected to my car will disconnect when making a call, eg. rings the phone of the contact no ringer on car speakers, they answer - hello, still nothing my end then phone disconnected press enter to reconnect do that and then connects albeit 20 seconds behind the contacts call duration WTF !
Did a factory reset and played about with settings, sadly no joy.
My Samsung S7 Edge which I am replacing it with has no issues at all, any thought's or fixes welcome.
Or should I take the piece of shite back for a replacement /money back and get something else ?

Thanks

Well I've possibly found a solution -Turn off A2DP Hardware offload in Developer Options.
Worked fine today, but will give it till the weekend to see if it is still working ok.
F*** knows what is does 😣

Worked yesterday no problem, today it disconnected :mad:, not pissing about anymore so will be returning it tomorrow.
Probably ask for a refund and wait for the end of year sales.
Thanks to all.

I would take it back for a replacement
Well I did return it today and was offered a refund or replacement as they had one in stock. So I asked " If I still have the same issue can I return it for a refund, after consulting a colleague was told it would probably be my car that was at fault and there was a manufacturers warranty".
In an instant I took the refund as I have no issues using my S7 Edge with the car.
So I will either buy another from somewhere else (Like the phone but for this issue) or go for a different model/ manufacturer.

good move. i had an issue similar before and like you i was looking for a work around and found one. A few weeks later other issues popped up as it was over the return period i had to send it off to be fixed which meant i was without it for over a month. I had to buy another while i was waiting for the first pair to be fixed.

I learnt a value lesson that day if i encounter any small issue with something within the return period to take it back straight away other wise ill more than likely be paying for it later on.

Last edited:
Back