having sound problems on 2t and tm5402??

slyboxhd

DW Member ++
Reaction score
hello
ALL

im getting sound problems with my 2t and tm5402, its not the dish or net and has only start'd about a week now, has sky changed anything audio wise?

whats the problems youre having m8? and what sound system have you got setup?

have had them connected to just the tv man and have switched them and even try'd on a m8's tv with same problem, it comes and go's, have seen on technomate community fourm that there is a problem with the twin, apparently the 4d image has audio problems and they have it fixed but dont have it released yet, would it be a driver problem?

have had them connected to just the tv man and have switched them and even try'd on a m8's tv with same problem, it comes and go's, have seen on technomate community fourm that there is a problem with the twin, apparently the 4d image has audio problems and they have it fixed but dont have it released yet, would it be a driver problem?

ill try my twin when im speaking to her again and see if its doing the same?
has anyone else had audio syinc problems lately?

ive used my twin on my main tv for a while now. if i leave it on a HD channel, then the next time i look at the telly (which could be a week later) then the audio will be slightly out, but, my DM800 is exactly the same. but changing channel and back fixes it. ive never bothered to actually see how long it needs to be left, as in normal use, nobody leaves a receiver on one channel for a week solid watching it all the time, theyre always flicking around

new drivers (dated today) are available via my software archive (use at your own risk), everything is always fixed but not yet released...........

ie the older images i used did the same but with 19/7/13 that dont work :(
its strange that the tm5402 is doing it also?
ie there always fix'd till they get released lol, is tm fan the administrator at technomate community fourm buy any chance?

Back