Have you ever lost something you know you have?

Lost the charger/docking cable for the iPod. Ripped the house asunder: no sign. Went in to town, got a new one came home and charged iPod, put NEW cable whre I always left the old one and there was the old one, under a book. Laughing at me, the skinny white bastard. Threw it out for spite: that'll show it!

Should have thrown out the missus, it was her feckin book.

Happened again today, not the screwdriver this time.
An envelope that arrived with 2 sticks of laptop ram, one of which was faulty and I needed to return had the return address on.
Could I find it?, could I buggery. After having a totally stressful day working on umpteen units I decide to go out for a few pints.
On my return and switching my pc on I pulled my keyboard towards me and there it was, staring me in the face, mocking me.
No doubt it was aware that I had already contacted the seller asking for the very details that was printed on its' arse end.

I swear that I had almost took my whole pc setup and filing cabinets apart as I knew the envelope was in that vicinity. Why oh why couldn't I find it whilst completely sober and then find it when I am one can or a short measure of Bells' from being pissed?
Stress level has dropped from a 10 to a 4, thankyou Carling.

hahah
lost the mother-in-laws satnav last week walked out of her house with it and thats it ,cant remeber what the hell i did with it after that .searched the car ,house ,sisters house ,garage no idea where it went got to buy her a new one now though

hahah
lost the mother-in-laws satnav last week walked out of her house with it and thats it ,cant remeber what the hell i did with it after that .searched the car ,house ,sisters house ,garage no idea where it went got to buy her a new one now though

You never know the new one might direct you straight to it :)

Sorry couldn't resist although i do hope you find it, as that’s quite an expensive item to lose. Then you can keep the new one and hand the old one back lol

In fact that’s a great excuse to buy yourself one providing you could find the old one that is :)

Back