Have you ever lost something you know you have?

Koolie

Inactive User
Reaction score
Been off work for a couple months on sick leave.
I go back today, could i find my keycard???
I've turned the car and house upside down - i know it's here somewhere.

Frustrated seems such a mild word to describe how i feel right now.

Weirdly enough.....its always the last place you look lmao :proud:

Two months off?

Has it been swallowed by one of your many stomach tyre folds?

Have a look under your right man boob.

Weirdly enough.....its always the last place you look lmao :proud:

not always,

if i lose something, and turn the house upside down looking for it, after i find it, i also look in the fridge for it.

its not in the fridge either, so i think 'fook it, ill have a beer instead' then as i go to open the beer, whatever i was looking for, is in my hand

found the lost thing, and got a beer as well

bargains

:proud:

:Cheers:

my cash card.

for some reason it's never in my wallet, always either floating around my man-bag or jeans pocket. i always know where it is. until the second i need it desperately and it's been moved somewhere else by someone other than me, honestly.

eH Koolie I`ve found ur ID card mate phew that was a close one, panda`s are depending on you bud, lol !!

Proposal-Panda-ID-Card.jpg

so that's what my cousin looks like. :)

Lost my virginity many years ago.

Wish I could get it back just for a day so I can lose it again as fisrt time loosing it was out of this world and it would be a good thing to get out of this world the way it is.

Lost my virginity many years ago.

Wish I could get it back just for a day so I can lose it again as fisrt time loosing it was out of this world and it would be a good thing to get out of this world the way it is.

gotta dissagree there my friend.
I think losing ur cheery is great thing to remember, but you cant beat making love to someone who you love with all you heart.

you obviously have not got a loving bone in your body and are single

My screwdriver, I lose it every single day for a period of time.
I can be sat at my workbench without moving and lose it 10 seconds after using it.
I look around frantically and it is definitely nowhere to be found. I scream and rant and leave the workbench before something gets' damaged, make a coffee, come back and it is there on the bench, laughing at me.
It is a particular favourite of mine and we have been together a number of years. It reaches into the deep recessed holes and turns screws way below its' assigned No 2.
I am truly lost without it. It went walkabout again about a month ago and I struggled on with lesser tools before giving in after a fortnight and replacing it with a new one. Sure enough as soon as I needed to use the replacement, old faithful was staring me in the face again.

happens all the time, i remember one time i was working behind a bar and my co worker dropped the cap of a bottle and there was absolutely nowhere for it to go - but could we find it ? nope.

It is a particular favourite of mine and we have been together a number of years. It reaches into the deep recessed holes and turns screws way below its' assigned No 2.
I am truly lost without it.

Absolute quality post made me laugh. It’s amazing how attached we can get with inanimate objects :)

Back