have i got it right

whogiveaffff

Inactive User
Reaction score
i just got my girls ds lite and was offer a card thing with 40 games for 50 pound so i thought i would have a read here on and it if im right that i just buy a dstt cart thing and a sd card then just download ds roms which i have found on utorrent drag and drop the games on to sd card put that into cart thing and then in to ds and its as easy as that

i just got my girls ds lite and was offer a card thing with 40 games for 50 pound so i thought i would have a read here on and it if im right that i just buy a dstt cart thing and a sd card then just download ds roms which i have found on utorrent drag and drop the games on to sd card put that into cart thing and then in to ds and its as easy as that

Almost spot on, its a micro sd card m8, other than that you have it correct.

A dstt card is only about £5 why pay a rip off merchant £50. It good you checked it out 1st.

£50? £50 Rip-off bassa!! I don't object to these guys making a profit but that's ridiculous, hope his next shit's a hedgehog!

Listen to Jaffa & Curly for indeed they are wise men:Clap::emotions1:Clap:
HH

thanks for your help guys all i need now is to be pointed the right way to the best place to buy a r4

i love this site as i hate trader making silly money on me best site i ever found

the only trouble with the r4s real ones is there is no more updates so certain games don't work i have 3 redundent ones myself you can get clones but can't tell you much as i have never tried them im using ttds now and all good when you don't get a clones from dealextreme but there is a thread about this posted by rat

I would say dealextreme, they are approx £5 with free delivery. Some people may say you will get a dude but they seem to have solved that problem and if you do get one the replace it free of charge and you do not have to send the dude back. I have got a few lately and no problems at all. You can get the dstt with memory and an micro sd adapter as a package.

http://www.dealextreme.com/products.dx/category.604

Alternatively....plexo will supply one for you.

Slightly off topic, but for guys with R4's ..do you know you can put Y's menu (uses dstt core files so better compatabilty) on them ?

You can have it as a replacement firmware or as an option to boot from the original r4 menu, it gives you the same compatabilty as the dstt and even has a better cheat engine that can hold many more cheats than the r4 OS, the only 'fly' is 'soft reset' doesn't work.

I can upload the files ready to go if anyone wants.

Slightly off topic, but for guys with R4's ..do you know you can put Y's menu (uses dstt core files so better compatabilty) on them ?

You can have it as a replacement firmware or as an option to boot from the original r4 menu, it gives you the same compatabilty as the dstt and even has a better cheat engine that can hold many more cheats than the r4 OS, the only 'fly' is 'soft reset' doesn't work.

I can upload the files ready to go if anyone wants.

yes please didn't know about this thanks :drink:

Here you go, I made it so you can just run the ysmenu.nds file from the 1.18 R4 menu.

1.18 with latest cheat file included.

i been doing some reading and download some roms ready for when my carts come but i have notice all the games i download have a four digit number at the start of thier name and i also read things like this (fixed some errors of 2838 rom) when reading about software version of menu for ttds is thier a link do the number matter

i been doing some reading and download some roms ready for when my carts come but i have notice all the games i download have a four digit number at the start of thier name and i also read things like this (fixed some errors of 2838 rom) when reading about software version of menu for ttds is thier a link do the number matter

I think this is correct info. Every time a cracked NDS game is released it's given a number, newer games therefore have higher numbers. You might see what looks like the same game with 3 or 4 different numbers at the start, each one's from a different region eg Eur, Jap, US or Korea. Advanscene website has the full list of games.
Hope that helps,
HH.

Where is the best place in the UK to buy a DSTT??

I'm looking for about 5

hi m8 i should have some stock soon if you are interested

22 delivered with 2gb microsd m8 should have them today/tomorrow

Back