Have funs gone off?

just got back home guys, if there aint a fix by morning i will post one, little bit busy at the min with my little en

got home tonight au tit2 had gone off, quicly progged a funcard - now I have all the movies back on with pin!!!!!!!!

OK, Eventually got it back on ' the old fashion way' lol.... thanks
Hopfully it will last till the kids go to school in the morning,so they can watch the cartoons in peace and quiet.....

I am assuming from reading ALL the posts that he is using an RST method funcard..the fix is in downloads AFAIK

LOL @ bloody leechers. lets see how many stay. moleman, u myst be havin a laugh with ur ETA!!

DId all moscs go down? Whats this about double key roll peeps? So its not that bitflop method? SOmeone wanna point me in the right direction for more info? Could help others learn more as well.... :)

EDIT: http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=110820&highlight=double+keyroll

Found it, double key rool means, key 1 and 0 have rolled... duh!! : po :

Are you going to share with us what you did m8????????????
Box, area...............???????????

I'm in Berks
Not too clued up on this...

Used todays pure ntl hex (from here) and my flash and away I went, I know it wont update but at least I have movies now which I didnt have withe tit2 au

Mrs Guzzler was well chuffed!!!!!!

lol just got home no channels lol so jump into this thread nice to c all the leechers back lol just like to say thanks to all the guys who worked on the temp fix oh and leechers dont moan at these guys without them ud be watch either a black screen or freeview lol

to all the leechers..come on here now and again know matter how little you know there always someone you can help and im sure they would appreciate it!!! see you soon... :)

south all funs gone down but redone them with bloker image ntl cards working fine

Back