Hargreaves cumin to United for £17 million

good midfielder , we could have done with him to day the team looked shagged out

Agree but i am so proud of United the lads have been excellent all season. We were the better team today i felt created more had a goal disallowed etc but i ain't complaining its part and parcel of the game end of the day you win some you lose some.

Looks like Hargreaves is costing £17 000 0000

We have £33 000 0000

Would like to see us sign Nani or Quresma (both are Portugease international)

AND finally would love to see a striker Klaas Van Huntelaar of Ajax seams a quality player.

must be watching a different Owen Hargreaves to you lot coz hes completely average in my opinion! Worth £17million? mmmm try a decimal point in between the 1 and the 7 and your nearer the mark!

must be watching a different Owen Hargreaves to you lot coz hes completely average in my opinion! Worth £17million? mmmm try a decimal point in between the 1 and the 7 and your nearer the mark!

Did you see him in the world cup? Average? errr nope!

Yeah i did see him in the World cup and average yes! Iv seen him for Bayern Munich average? yes!

im guessing you think that because of the role he plays in a team, he is not an average player by any stretch of the imagination.

Can't believe people think Man U paying £17M for Hargreaves is a good signing. Its fucking daylight robbery! They're paying £12M too much and even saying that I'd rather spend that £5M on someone else! The guy's weak and can't tackle, has no technical skill of note and runs about like a fucking headless chicken! He makes Neil Lennon look like a worldclass creator! Did i say Neil Lennon....I meant Bobo Balde!
A £17M midfielder should be splitting defences and hitting 10 goals a season no problem! Shouldn't be spent on an average midfield worker!
No doubt the position he plays will excuse him for not really doing much tho!
Liverpool payed what, roughly £11M for Xabi Alonso. So he's 2/3 the player Hargreaves is? I don't think so!
Patrick Vieira cost Arsenal £3.5M at the time, shows you don't have to pay fucking crazy money for a solid midfielder.

Last edited:
You will ahve some midfield players! Darren Fletcher = pish! Michael Carrick = £11 million lol yeah if hes got £10 million in his pockets! Owen Hargreaves = £17 million..................FFS get a grip!

You will ahve some midfield players! Darren Fletcher = pish! Michael Carrick = £11 million lol yeah if hes got £10 million in his pockets! Owen Hargreaves = £17 million..................FFS get a grip!

WHAT!!! Darren Fletchers is pish????

now i know ur wrong, i would have been the first to agree with u BUT this season he has stepped up big time and has been an integral part of United's title success!!!!

lol yeah Fletchers a great player my mistake. Just been reminded that Carrick was £18.5 million so lets hope hes got £17.5 million in those pockets! Oh and hargreaves is probably the best midfielder in the world ever!

In fact iv never seen a better team than the current Man Utd team ever in my life in any country!

OK now lets be serious! Take your Man Utd tinted glasses off! Fletcher is not a top 6 EPL player, struggling for mid table in my opinion! He has little to offer except a good work rate. For the money they get paid id work my fecking socks off too!

Carrick is OK but 18.5 million?? I cant see him being worth 8.5 million. Tottenham must have pissed themselves laughing when they got that offer through!

Hargreaves is ordinary! A bit like Carrick, nothing special!

Have to agree I don't think Hargreaves is worth £17 million, maybe half that, lmao FFS what are you lot trying to do BUY the Premiership next year pmsl

united tinted glasses? nope i will be the first to admit the shortcomings in uniteds team, some players havent had the greatest of seasons at united, and theres always kieran richardson but you are being VERY shortsighted agreeing with general pub talk consensus of people who know little about football labelling Flether as pish, as i said he has stepped up big time this season, and one of the main reasons we have been the better team in the league!

sorry m8 we will have to agree to disagree. I am Scottish, as is Darren Fletcher and i think hes mediocre. Its not pub talk its my opinion and i watch alot of football so i know when someone is reasonable!

FFS your league must be worse than i thought if Darren Fletcher is the reason you won the league!

Last edited:
sorry m8 we will have to agree to disagree. I am Scottish, as is Darren Fletcher and i think hes mediocre. Its not pub talk its my opinion and i watch alot of football so i know when someone is reasonable!

B*****d! You stole my sig!

Well if Hargreaves is worth £17M :Laugh: then she's worth £170M! £20M would be steal of the season! I'd sure as hell watch Man Utd more often!

If Hargreaves is so average, how come he was voted England's Player of the Tournament at last year's World Cup?

Fergie is never going to win another Champions League Trophy unless he ditches substandard donkeys like Fletcher and O'Shea and gets some genuine class like Hargreaves in.

If United supporters can't see that, then they're obviously content to be big fish in the Premiership pond rather than genuine European contenders.

Back