hamza to be extradited

That's what I like about you Emarald: such a sweet nature with never a bad word to say about anyone.

That's what I like about you Hamba your double standards, second only to Nara

I don't know what you are talking about but then I'm not sure you know what you're talking about.

Last edited:
Remind me, the original thread was about?

Oh right, how to calculate the correct cable size to deliver 16 amps over 200 metres right???

Remind me, the original thread was about?

Oh right, how to calculate the correct cable size to deliver 16 amps over 200 metres right???

Live to one hook, earth to the other.

Could you give me an example please or is this an attack on another member ?.

Last edited:
I feel I must raise a serious objection - the inappropriate use (or misuse) of the apostrophe - it REALLY grates....

woohooo nearly tuesday when this coont is supposed to be back in court,send him to a US ,the land of the shiny rilfes :Kickassro

not particularly known for my PC'ness but i do not think we should fly him to the us for the yanks to do with as they wish.......

i would put him and his cronies in a room and sell time to people to be able to go in there with them and torture the feckers for weeks and weeks (all monies made obviously given to a uk based charity)

any liberal do gooder that thinks this is unfair should be placed in another room with time sold to people to kick the feck out of them...

i know this might seem harsh but i do not give a damn anymore as i am totally pished of with reading about these feckers spending my hard earned tax £££ defending them selves when the feckers only ever complain about being here and the way we live

so putting it back on thread dont put him on a plane give his seats to a poor kid with cancer to go to america for a holiday and let us kill the fecker here openly and publicly so that these nut jobs know that we have had enough pussy-footing around !!!!!!!!

coonts trying to stay here on medical grounds saying his health is getting bad,,,,,all the more reason to fook him off to the us beforehand

Despite what most people say,I think Abu Hamza must really love the British people.

He must do,If even the thought of leaving the country makes him ill

Despite what most people say,I think Abu Hamza must really love the British people.

He must do,If even the thought of leaving the country makes him ill

it aint that he just dont want to go where he will be treated like the way he preaches others should be

it was meant to be a joke all lol,,,,,just like his fookin courtcase

who's paying his legal bills?
this must be costing a fortune.

who's paying his legal bills?
this must be costing a fortune.

The taxpayer is so it's in the best interests of the parasitic human rights lawyers to drag it out as long as possible.

Luckily it seems a judge has seen sense and said that if his health is in decline that he should be tried as soon as possible.

When he's eventually shipped out I propose a Photoshop competition for the best use for him with 1M DW cash as prize for best.

Back