hamza to be extradited

ok, so i want rid of this monster, as much as anyone, but.
this Human right law is to stop people being set to countries, who would infringe on their rights, right?
things like kidnapping, torture, illegal imprisonment and the like.

So why are we sending him to the USA?
a country openly guilty of all things, mentioned on the third line above!

or is it ok to act, like that, as long as you are White Anglo Saxon? (predominantly)

ok, so i want rid of this monster, as much as anyone, but.
This human right law is to stop people being set to countries, who would infringe on their rights, right?
Things like kidnapping, torture, illegal imprisonment and the like.

So why are we sending him to the usa?
A country openly guilty of all things, mentioned on the third line above!

Or is it ok to act, like that, as long as you are white anglo saxon? (predominantly)

yep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im sure i heard on the news last night he was appealing against loseing his appeal which means the feck stays here till its been to court, this country is useless should have had him on a plane that day he lost over and done with.

im sure i heard on the news last night he was appealing against loseing his appeal which means the feck stays here till its been to court, this country is useless should have had him on a plane that day he lost over and done with.

yep, lost the appeal, planes on the runway, you can appeal the appeal by mail, we will post you the results, now (f)hook off

oh dear, plane went down over the atlantic, looks like something blew the cockpit out (ejector seat maybe) and the plane explosivley decompressed, oh well, shame that

yep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol. wow man, that's amazing!

your voice doesn't sound muffled, at all.
even though, you are talking through your arse!
and, possibly, thinking with it too.
multitasking, you really are a star! lol (you aren't related to Mitt Romney, are you?)

but what's really sad is, you are right! ( a comment for the archive there)

race has fookall to do with this post,this guys a plic and taking the pish out of our country and its people costing the hardworking taxpayer money for his legal aid and his family he needs to be fooked off,if you dont like this country and its values do one before a sling a left hook

lol. wow man, that's amazing!

your voice doesn't sound muffled, at all.
even though, you are talking through your arse!
and, possibly, thinking with it too.
multitasking, you really are a star! lol (you aren't related to Mitt Romney, are you?)

None of the above, I'm just not a Muslim loving fooktard that hates America.

why the hell dont you read what i write, not what you think i will write.
fcuk sake, i never mentioned HIS race, had anything to do with it.
the only mention of race, was to suggest White Anglo Saxon countries seem to be able to engage in actions. that would be considered illegal, for any other demographic.
I made no comments to support, either him, or his religion.
I did mention that the USA engages in torture, kidnapping and illegal detention. but none of that is in dispute.
the US government admits it.

so as the US is guilty of, most, of the actions that precluded is deportation to Egypt, his country of origin.
why didn't we just send him to Egypt in the first place?
saving us a fortune, over the intervening years.

Emerald, your mouth must taste foul, with all the shite that comes out of it.

send him fookin anywhere, as long as hes not here and costing us a fortune, and if there was an accident when he was half way to wherever, ahh well, still the safest form of transport overall.....

Now what's really bugging you Firemouth, the fact that one of your idols is being deported, and in your last post you said " saving us a fortune" emm for you to say that you need to be British and paying tax ok.

Perhaps a new offence, that of being an obnoxious tw@t, could be placed on the statute. Judged by the people the sentence would be transportation - to John O'groats. In the clothes they stand up in and with no access to benefits they can walk home.

Whereupon they get judged again...

:)

Now what's really bugging you Firemouth, the fact that one of your idols is being deported, and in your last post you said " saving us a fortune" emm for you to say that you need to be British and paying tax ok.

you need to get someone to have a look at your growmore bag, mate.
you brain clearly isn't getting the nutrient's it requires.
perhaps a drop, or two, of baby bio will help.

you need to get someone to have a look at your growmore bag, mate.
you brain clearly isn't getting the nutrient's it requires.
perhaps a drop, or two, of baby bio will help.

I see you back from your vigil at Belmarsh prison,
ready to sprout more of your bile

I see you back from your vigil at Belmarsh prison,
ready to sprout more of your bile

That's what I like about you Emarald: such a sweet nature with never a bad word to say about anyone.

I won't celebrate until he is off British soil.
He isn't gone until he is gone until then he is still here appealing and costing us money.
I don't know if he is guilty or not but the fact that he was not allowed in the finsbury mosque tells me that normal muslims don't want to listen to him either.

Also will users refrain from insulting other members, I have already had to give 1 infraction in this thread, if you cannot debate without insults then please don't bother to type.

Back