hamza to be extradited

o-ABU-HAMZA-GAME-570.jpg

Apparently there are US Marshalls and Aircraft already here !

lol bye bye scumbags

I imagine Belmarsh will seem more like Butlins compared to a Supermax.

Light on once an hour to check on him? I believe there they are constantly illuminated :).

Don't forget to send a postcard!

we've all been hooked on this for ages, what a finale to the uk programming, now, off to CNBC for the US updates, lol

Heard on the news that Abu Hamza smokes 60 cigarettes a day. Sounds like he's hooked

Not very nice

Sky News said:
Hamza suffered from diabetes, raised blood pressure and excessive sweating which required him to shower twice a day, and he also suffered from repeated infections to the stumps of his forearms

I felt guilty for laughing - for about half a second lol

Cleric Abu Hamza Loses Extradition Appeal

Abu Hamza is said to be expecting a hostile welcome on arrival in the USA.

Personally I think he will be shocked :Laugh:

:salute::flagwave::dance:he wont have to fookin worry about hating britain again will he

sling ya f*$%in hook

no more free benefits to buy ipads lmao

Pity his family arnt thrown out to, most prob britain will be putting on planes for them once a week so they can visit the scum at tax payers expense

hahahahahaha well ill be stoned. only another 5% of the population to go!!!! i doubt the states would take them all tho.

when the yanks see wot a ugly knob he his they will send him back

They just called him an "extremist" on the BBC. I'm sure the NUJ blocked that word "extremist" and the media had to refer to him as "radical".

In fact, a previously screened report was shown in the background of a BBC news report (on a TV) just now and he'd only a "radical" on it.

not our problem anymore thank god .. l sure theres another million to take his place

Back