half price sky deal

i have more vouchers guys have to be used by the 15th tho, and has to be new customers, (as long as there hasn't been sky at the property for the past 30days then thats fine.) ill be posting the rest up on sun!! cheers

Well done for Helping other DW members, Your a star!!!!!!

I am after one of these codes as well but have a question which hopefully somebody may have an answer to. I am moving in to my new flat on 5th Jan next year, but obviously these codes have to be used by 15th Dec. Does anyone know if I can use the code and arrange everything now for when I do move in, even though I won't be in the flat for another 2 weeks? Cheers in advance for any info guys :)

you could call sky and delay the install for 2 weeks .i am sure they wont have a problem with that
either that or get them to install at present address and then just call there home move team

you could call sky and delay the install for 2 weeks .i am sure they wont have a problem with that
either that or get them to install at present address and then just call there home move team

I have Sky in my current flat, had it for the last 18 months but in my flatmates name, but I'm fairly sure that because it'd be in the same flat they may not allow it. Moving on my own now and can't really afford it, hence why I'm after the half price deal, may just have to wait for the next round of deals. Cheers for the help anyway mate :)

contact sky mate tell then your in the process of sorting you first flat and
that land line has not been sorted yet and could they sort that for you
also 30 days isnt that long for then to do that for you
so my guess isa that they would be more than helpfull

Ok, cheers for the advice mate, I'll give them a call this week and let you know how I get on.

hi i would love 1 of these codes please my e-mail address is [email protected] kind regards mark

thats not the way this works, wallace normally posts that the vouchers are now up for grabs and then you reply to the thread asking for 1,if your lucky he will reply saying to pm your email addy, and then he will send you the code

sorry did not know with been a new member my apoligies mark

I am after one of these codes as well but have a question which hopefully somebody may have an answer to. I am moving in to my new flat on 5th Jan next year, but obviously these codes have to be used by 15th Dec. Does anyone know if I can use the code and arrange everything now for when I do move in, even though I won't be in the flat for another 2 weeks? Cheers in advance for any info guys :)
yes that wont be a problem.

Hi, I'm new on here so still trying to find my way around the site. I'd like to get Sky installed before xmas and would like the F&F code, would it be possible to get the code from you? Thanks.

Hi, I'm new on here so still trying to find my way around the site. I'd like to get Sky installed before xmas and would like the F&F code, would it be possible to get the code from you? Thanks.
nice first post mate!!

I'd like one please, although I do understand if you want to only give them out to more established members with me being a newbie

EDIT: Just noticed someone posted before me

Back