half price sky deal

Only just saw this... let me know if you get anymore codes please :)

Just phone them mate and tell them you seen it advertised in marks and sparks somewhere you forgot there not fussy my mother inlaw has just phoned tonight with no code and got hers

call 08442 410 486

Last edited:
Hi sorry i missed this hope i can catch any more of these from you generouse folk next time...will try the ringing thing _ well my bro will when he rings as he is moving but he is clueless.

Would have been ace for his little digs

6 days left - anybody please?

Last edited:
If anyone has any more codes let us know, sister is leaving Virgin and signing upto Sky this week .Thanks in advance :)

If anyone has any more codes let us know, sister is leaving Virgin and signing upto Sky this week .Thanks in advance :)

looks like everyone is dumping vermin lately you got to admitt sky have a much better skin epg planner etc there just doing a good job they dont even cap your download speed during the day.
I was on 20 meg vermin but at peak hours it was only running at 200kb only after 12pm did I see the 1200 / 1400 kb atleast sly give me a steady 600 / 800 all hours of the day.

do they let you put off the date of installation for a couple of months if you keep on rescheduling the installation?

would also appreciate a heads up on any new codes.

cheers.

Any chance anyone has a spare half price code, desperate to dump Vermin. Thanks in advance

sorry guys im out of codes now, im sure i gave away about 5 of these. if i get anymore then i will let you all know.
maybe a good idea to close this thread now.

cheers

No worries if you can't

but thanks for being one of the good guys and not making a cheap buck !!

Well looks like i'm far too late to get involved in this, however if there is anybody out there with one of these codes then it would be very much appreciated.

Missus has left me and sky running out 11/07 so i'm assuming I will be a new customer. Spoke to virgin and they can offer absolutely nothing despite me having broadband with them for over 15 years.

ok guy's I have another 4 codes from a m8 at sly, PM me if you want one.
if it is tomorrow you PM then I am not home till around 9.30 - 10.00pm so it will be after that
I get back to people as cannot access site from work.

this offer is till 23rd June and again is for new customers only.

Thanks to your friend at Sky, if you don't already have Sky TV you can take advantage of our fantastic new friends and family offer which could save you up to £510!

This gift will give you:

Free Sky+HD box
Free standard set-up (save £30)
Half price Sky TV for a year (save up to £312)
Half price HD pack for a year (save £61.50)

Plus you can add on optional extras:

Half price Sky Broadband Unlimited* for a year (save £45) when taken Sky Talk with Sky Talk Line Rental
Half price Multiroom for a year (save £61.50)

* Customers must be in a Sky On Net area to receive Sky Broadband. Up to 20Mb broadband availability is subject to location. Speeds vary with location and line quality.

Hurry - to qualify for this offer you'll need to redeem your code by 23 June 2011.

you're a star!
is there anyway of getting quidco by going through the link you gave?

theres 145 quid cashback to be had!!!!

cheers

you're a star!
is there anyway of getting quidco by going through the link you gave?

theres 145 quid cashback to be had!!!!

cheers

not sure m8, I think it was tried when the codes came out over a year ago but don't think it tracked for a lot of people...may be wrong though.

yeah.
is there anyway to reach the offers page (where you input the code) from the main sky shop?
if there is then it should most likely track as the shop was technically visited via quidco but i'm not too sure :S

Ye... i mean 'me' of little faith

The good lad saved it for me

what a gent, proper buzzing

btw - what button do i press to edit post? i couldnt find it

edit: thats strange i can see the edit post button on this message but not my previous one?

looks like edit button dissapeared again above ?

getting this message from code

The offer code you entered is invalid. Please try again or return to Quick Buy to continue with your order.

Seems to be working ok now m8, not sure what the problem was......it would not work for me earlier
after you mentioned problem, hopefully your sorted now

Back