Gwyneth gives birth to daughter Apple

Zooropa

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hollywood actress Gwyneth Paltrow has given birth to her first child, a daughter called Apple, a spokesman says.
Paltrow, 31, and her British husband Chris Martin, 27, lead singer of the band Coldplay, said they were "ecstatic" after the baby was delivered on Friday following a long labour at a London hospital.
"We are 900 miles over the moon," the couple said in a statement released on Saturday by Martin's spokesman Murray Chalmers.
"We would like to thank everyone at the hospital who have looked after us amazingly."
The couple named their first child Apple Blythe Alison Martin. She weighed 9lb 11oz (4.39 kg).
"Both mother and baby are very well," the statement added.
Paltrow, who was once engaged to Brad Pitt and dated actor Ben Affleck, met Martin backstage at a Coldplay concert in 2002.
The couple married in a secret ceremony in southern California last December.
Friends say Martin proved a huge support for Paltrow after the sudden death in October 2002 of her father, film director Bruce Paltrow.
Martin and the quartet Coldplay have enjoyed huge global success since their acclaimed debut album "Parachutes" in 2000. They won a coveted Grammy Award for "Clocks" in February.
Paltrow won a best actress Oscar for the 1998 film "Shakespeare in Love" and recently played the late poet Sylvia Plath.

it looks as if the post says she gave birth to wee gordon lol

PMSL,it does doesnt it m8......lol :Frog:

Apple? what sort of a name is that to inflict on a sprog.I can just see her family in the future..."hello this is my daughter Apple,my other daughter peach and my son melon.....lol

powerband said:
Apple? what sort of a name is that to inflict on a sprog.I can just see her family in the future..."hello this is my daughter Apple,my other daughter peach and my son melon.....lol

lol PB.... and when she starts courting, whether the boyfriend will ask for a taste of Gwyneth's Apple's pie :) :)

its clean if u read it right :)

then i presume she is the apple of her dads eye ..lol

Back