Mother gives 13-year-old daughter ecstasy tabs

It was in the news here in Scotland last week about 7 people taken to hospital after taken ecstasy Rockstar
given 13 year olds illegal drugs is another accident waiting to happen

Agreed 99% :) apart from the urinating bit. I couldn't bloody stop pissing....

Just to add that was 20 years ago. I've grown up a bit since then...

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2
you must have taken Doves instead of biscuits then

It was in the news here in Scotland last week about 7 people taken to hospital after taken ecstasy Rockstar
given 13 year olds illegal drugs is another accident waiting to happen

I agree with what you say mate...

Clubbers doing their own thing, well that's up to them.

Parents giving them to children.. lock the fookers up!!

I agree with what you say mate...

Clubbers doing their own thing, well that's up to them.

Parents giving them to children.. lock the fookers up!!

Anybody who needs to take drugs just to have a good time has definitely got a problem. Surely a drink and a dance was quite sufficient or at least it was in my days. All this s**t has become more of a way of life nowadays. Back on topic I bet this girl is used to doing other drugs as well as this one. So more pressure should be put on these good for nothing parents.

Anybody who needs to take drugs just to have a good time has definitely got a problem. Surely a drink and a dance was quite sufficient or at least it was in my days. All this s**t has become more of a way of life nowadays.

Each to their own mate.... ;)

Each to their own mate.... ;)

Yes this is very true mate but in my opinion all this is putting a huge responsibility on the Hospitals/NHS, not the individual person. When someone is lying in the gutter due to drug overdose whose problem do think it is to make them better, and why should they bother? when that person will only start all over again. It's all very selfish in my opinion. ;)

I couldn't agree more miggy mate...

But I feel that there is a line that some people cross. This thread is about ecstacy mate...

Not everyone that takes e's is going to end up a smack head rolling in the gutter...

Not everyone that has a vodka and coke is going to end up an alcoholic...

But like I said. You are right with the burden on the NHS. ;)

Yes this is very true mate but in my opinion all this is putting a huge responsibility on the Hospitals/NHS, not the individual person. When someone is lying in the gutter due to drug overdose whose problem do think it is to make them better, and why should they bother? when that person will only start all over again. It's all very selfish in my opinion. ;)

Sounds like your talking more about alcohol than ecstasy miggy mate :)

This is the thing here.. the report says she died of high levels of ecstacy.... but then says the tablet contained ecstasy, LSD and ketamine....

What is ecstacy??? We know what the others are!!!

I'll say no more on this one... I don't want to be seen as a pro drugs activist... because I'm not. I just think that the reports are not 100% accurate...

Old news this Jimbo but an interesting read: Girl, 15, who died after ecstasy overdose told her friends not to call ambulance.
Girl, 15, who died after ecstasy overdose told her friends not to call ambulance | UK news | The Guardian

how many articles could I pull up about an alcohol related death mate? Or someone killed by someone who was drunk? Yet alcohol is accepted by most and drugs are demonised, I'm not supporting drug use, far from it, my sisters life has been destroyed with her heroin addiction but try not to let the worlds media manipulate you into thinking a drug like ecstasy is this evil little pill of death, as we only ever get to read about the negative whereas a bottle of wine for instance is perfectly acceptable, it truely baffles me and shows just how manipulated we are by the media. Its scary!

but again, just to reiterate for anyone who still might be confused, and to also keep the thread on topic, giving an illegal substance to a minor is really stupid and I hope shes severely punished for her actions!

but again, just to reiterate for anyone who still might be confused, and to also keep the thread on topic, giving an illegal substance to a minor is really stupid and I hope shes severely punished for her actions![/QUOTE]

thats the only bit im getting at mate

Been another on sky news app today... some idiot woman in the US making her 22 month old inhale from a bong..

The sky new app actually shows you the video of it filmed on a mobile phone...

It turns your stomach :mad:

but again, just to reiterate for anyone who still might be confused, and to also keep the thread on topic, giving an illegal substance to a minor is really stupid and I hope shes severely punished for her actions!

thats the only bit im getting at mate[/QUOTE]

fair enough mate, I'm probably to blame for any debates anyway (no miggy, not because im a utd fan:D) but because my first post was a silly one :p

sorry mate just made my blood boil as my medication hadnt kicked in yet

Back